• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tranquility

I think Henry would make a massive difference to the Reds. Bout time we pinched a player from the Brumbies! It's been all one way traffic for a while.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
^^^^ Count how many times people said something bad about QC (Quade Cooper) on the thread that shouldn't be named.

Just because the sheep in Gaggerland post something many times, does not necessarily make it correct.

However, the Reds could do with players that give them options on the field, and keep the bad guys guessing what is going to happen from the next play, and who they need to mark up against.

Apart from the predictable unpredictability from QC (Quade Cooper), a degree of predictability has crept in to recent performances from the Reds backline.

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
Is this actually a fact?
Or is it just a rumour that was started on an Internet forum & has now become the truth?Show us a link or footage of him saying this or leave it in the rumour mill.

Droll. The "I believe" means, I'm not sure mate..... But I thought I read it in the media some months ago...... a LOT different from a rumour don't you reckon?

T

tranquility

Hunt played 13 in France, and maybe some 10? Although I am not sure about that. But he is a really good player, so I think he could play 12 very easily. Add in a decent boot and you have the second best fullback in the country.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Hunt played mainly 10 in France, and his team played mainly 9 man rugby.

Hunt was a 12 in high school.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
Don't think the Reds can afford him under the salary cap.
It might be best if he signs with the Tahs,and gets to acclimatise slowly to soup footy.

T

tranquility

Hunt played mainly 10 in France, and his team played mainly 9 man rugby.

Hunt was a 12 in high school.

12 year 11, 15 year 12. Played 10 occasionally off phase play or if he just really wanted the ball.

Mind you, he was 15 in year 11 and 16 in year 12. Was barely 17 when he debuted for the Broncos the following year.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Could be wrong on him in France, I recalled him at 10 but that could be way off. I remember his team playing basically 9 man rugby where Hunt basically hit it and tackled. Is my memory way off?

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Actually, I think @RugbyReg is right now, he was 12 mainly and 10 in the finals?

T

TOCC

Hunt would be a great fullback for the Reds, I don't think you would sign him to play any other position.

Reactions: gel
T

tranquility

I see Hunt as a 15 too.

He played 13 in the final and scored a good backing up try.

Versatility is obviously a bonus.

Troy

Jim Clark (26)
According to Georgina on Rugby HQ, an offer has already been made to JOC (James O'Connor).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.