• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
Do you mean on the field or off the field. Both are pretty terrifying prospects.
imagine -
9. Genia
10. Quade
12. SBW
15. JOC (James O'Connor)

yeah, imagine. Imagine trying to control that group of princesses. Jesus...

---art_swb_quade_20121126145449607894-620x349.jpg

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Holy crap. That is a horrifying and tantalising prospect all at once. Not for one second do I think any of them would end up here, but the wild speculation of what to do with Digby's cash has thrown a few names up. Can you imagine having Cooper, JOC (James O'Connor) and Beale all at the same club?!?

Not totally inconceivable as depending on how a few things go, Kurtley could go cheap.

East Coast Aces

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Are any club players or QLD U20 players likely to replace Morahan, Ioane and Lance?

Personally I think T. White and Tuamata can step up to replace them and that they keep the faith in Aidan Toua. I also think the GPS 13 is a prospect worth a closer look.

I don't think the Reds need to recruit from outside the boarders for backs as CFS is ready to step up to being a regular at 13 or 14 and personally i think Lucas is a better option then Lance for 10/15 role the Reds use.

something

Jim Clark (26)
i would love the honey badger. he always gives 100% and seems like a genuine good bloke. Great interviews too

Ghibli

Ted Thorn (20)
Exactly how many games have you seen Cummings play?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

This year he's been injured - so he played less that regularly.
However, reality is there is a good chance he's been offered a strong contract in France.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Reds have been interested in Cummins previously I believe. Hope they still are - would be good to get him home.

I expect he might be going overseas though.

Hell West & Crooked

Alex Ross (28)
Wayne Smith recently wrote an article in the australian stating that - and its not a direct quote - That Digby Ione would have entertained offers from the Force if he had been allowed to receive them... As I cannot subscribe to the australian from where I am, I was not able to read the article... Did anyone read it - or undertstand the crux of his point?

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Wayne Smith recently wrote an article in the australian stating that - and its not a direct quote - That Digby Ione would have entertained offers from the Force if he had been allowed to receive them. As I cannot subscribe to the australian from where I am, I was not able to read the article. Did anyone read it - or undertstand the crux of his point?

Digby Ioane had a year remaining on his Reds contract but his ARU contract had finished. As a result of not being signed to the ARU he could leave the Reds without penalty but he wasn't allowed to sign with another Australian franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.