• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parse

Bill Watson (15)
Whats the go with a Reds A team and W.A. A team etc? Is this some sort of side competition or is it just a means for the Super Rugby teams to get their WTS guys some game time?

T

TOCC

So Reds have released an interstate members ticket for Waratahs, Rebels and Force away games, it includes a ticket to those games and full membership for $100... Ive got a couple of issues with it..

Firstly i think those prices are pretty extravagant, i can buy a Forever Reds membership and a ticket to ANZ for closer to $80.

Secondly, its a bit annoying that they have released it so late, i wonder how many interstate "forever reds" members like myself have already signed up, or alternately pre-purchased tickets to the games at those stadiums..

I like the concept, but they left it too late...

Reactions: Ash

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
I'm a Forever Reds member who already has tickets to the Tahs v Reds, and I would've considered that package.

Although, I am going to the game with another Reds supporter in Sydney, and I did get very good seats.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Here were the teams:

Reds A
1. Pettowa Paraka, 2. Andrew Ready, 3. Albert Anae, 4. Dave McDuling, 5. Blake Enever, 6. Curtis Browning (c), 7. Michael Gunn, 8. Tim Buchanan, 9. Scott Gale, 10. Sam Greene, 11. Chris Kuridrani, 12. Sam Johnson, 13. Kimami Sitauti, 14. Rod Davies, 15. Jonah Placid. Res: 16. Feleti Kaitu’u, 17. Sef Fa’agase, 18. Phil Kite, 19. Adam Korczyk, 20. Lolo Fakaosilea, 21. Nigel Genia, 22. Nigel Ah Wong, 23. Tom Banks.

Force A
1. Francois van Wyk, 2. Robbie Abel, 3. Salesi Manu, 4. Rory Walton, 5. Phoenix Battye, 6. Corey Thomas, 7. Kane Koteka, 8. Richard Hardwick, 9. Ryan Louwrens, 10. Dillyn Leyds, 11. Ed Stubbs, 12. Luke Burton, 13. Chris Tuatara-Morrison (c), 14. Dylan Sage, 15. Jayden Hayward. Res: 16. Harry Scoble, 17. Joe Savage, 18. Chris Heiberg, 19. Ross Haylett-Petty, 20. Adrian Hall, 21. Angus Taylor, 22. Dane Haylett-Petty, 23. Brad Lacey.

Gives a good hint at who made the Force team vs the Tahs.

T

Train Without a Station

Perhaps my summation of him may have been a bit off the mark...

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
What to do with Taps?? If we are not going to use him in attack then I would prefer to have FTA at 13. If we do attack from there then CFS should be the man. I suspect once Toua has settled and improved his D this (CFS at 13) will happen. Harris was pretty good and is the only backup kicker so it is hard to see him being dropped.

T

TOCC

Agree Harris was pretty good again, nothing spectacular but a solid performance, quite a high work rate.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
I always thought taps was a better 12, I would like taps and Harris to fight it out for 12 and Ant and CFS to fight it out for 13.

Hopefully none of them go down with injuries and force a selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.