• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

emuarse

Chilla Wilson (44)
Best wishes for Will Ginea on his wedding tonight.
The Chiefs are waiting to give him their wedding present next weekend.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Swap him with their assistant coach?
Yeah i saw that on twitter not surw who it would be.

Stiles signed a new deal last year. Mehann is locked in ans the reds wouldnt brjng back fowler.

Could be one of the guys from last year who worked with rg. Blake maybe or scotney

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Just saw stiles name thrown out there.

Like i said above he signed a new deal at the end of last year before foley came on board so i guess its foley wanting his own crew. Aswell as stiles may feel out of the loop with foley also being a well credentialed fowards coach.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

TSR

Andrew Slack (58)
Guys inside scoop - Morahan is off to the Force next year. just signed his contract.

Disappointed to lose him, but that has to be a good thing for Australian rugby. Morahan just seems to me to be too good a player to be not playing super rugby regularly and the Force will benefit from some more strike power out wide. Of course, I'll be cursing if we have a run of injuries in the outside backs next year. Personally hope it goes well for him.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
The Force is in desperate need of a good attacking fullback, so Morahan should be good for them. Best of luck to him over there.

Hope Morahan can solve two issues over there: his inconsistency and he needs to go looking for work more often.

Set piece magic

John Solomon (38)
For a player of his quality Morahan spends far too much time on the bench. good move to go to the Force, they will be better for it.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Reds have announced themselves as contenders after last nights performance.

To really make the competition sit up & take notice they've got to win the next 2 at Suncorp before the South African tour.

It will be a tough test but with almost the full squad fit again, they are definitely capable.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
Jono Lance has really developed into a great player this season, at least in my eyes. He does so much of the inglorious work that allows our back line to function the way it does and he is the perfect foil to Cooper in Link's system. His counter-ruck that lead to Gill's first turnover was a great example of that this weekend. What he may lack in raw pace he absolutely makes up for it excellent decision making and a wonderful level of consistency.

BDA

Jim Lenehan (48)
Can anyone give me an injury update? any players returning this week? anyone injured during the Chiefs game?

something

Jim Clark (26)
Can anyone give me an injury update? any players returning this week? anyone injured during the Chiefs game?

i think everyone is pretty fit & good mate

not sure about frisby or lucas but word is Beau & Samo could be back (but prob not)

diggers will come back i think

Reactions: BDA

BDA

Jim Lenehan (48)
I could definitely see Samo coming into contention for the tour of South Adrica. Go to have a big man like Samo to add some starch in those physical games.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Hey this is not Reds 2013 related but it is a Reds question that I need answered. Who is the host of this weeks RedsTV Club Rugby video? The guy at the start of this video here......

I need to know to settle a bet. HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.