• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rebels v Brumbies, Round 12, 13th May 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndi

Frank Nicholson (4)
I think Dargaville will do a great job at 12, hopefully he'll transition as easily as Patty McCabe did. This game will be an absolute scrap fest at the breakdown with a lot of infringements, I'd hate to be the ref in this one. How has Taliauli been going this season?

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
I think Dargaville will do a great job at 12, hopefully he'll transition as easily as Patty McCabe did. This game will be an absolute scrap fest at the breakdown with a lot of infringements, I'd hate to be the ref in this one. How has Taliauli been going this season?
That's a good comparison he's a slower version of McCabe. Dargaville used to play in the back row so he'll be comfortable in that area of the field too.

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
No, the mail was fine. It was the bullshit penalty, where I could clearly see Sui pulling the man down at the scrum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Just switched over from Highlanders vs Cantabs and so far, it's been like polishing off a whole wedding cake by yourself and then trying to fill your face with some complimentary flavoured sawdust.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Aaaaaaand, there is the bullshit loophole being exploited. It really should not be a thing. Whether the pass would, or not, have been adjudged forward.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Just switched over from Highlanders vs Cantabs and so far, it's been like polishing off a whole wedding cake by yourself and then trying to fill your face with some complimentary flavoured sawdust.

I've actually really enjoyed the game so far. The lead up to that push and shove on the Brumbies line was fantastic. If the players doing that were Kiwi there'd be one hell of a circle jerk occurring right now.

But yeah that quick conversion thing is absolutely bullshit. I don't care if it's my own team abusing it, I don't want to see it.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
FFS Larkham is a myth as a coach. The Brumbies grind away for 20+ phases and do precisely SFA with the ball and just wait for the other side to stuff it which against the Rebels is a likely outcome. The Rebels get the ball and do more with the ball in two phases than the Brumbies did in the half.

Sawdust indeed Mr Pillock.

I woulod prefer almost anybody to Wallabies attack coach this is the crap Larkham thinks makes decent Rugby, but then the Wallabies under Macqueen with Larkham in 10 played this way and I didn't think much of then either.

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
Yet Foley said he would use the same loophole if the Tahs were in the same position. I blame him for highlighting the point.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
I've actually really enjoyed the game so far. The lead up to that push and shove on the Brumbies line was fantastic. If the players doing that were Kiwi there'd be one hell of a circle jerk occurring right now.

But yeah that quick conversion thing is absolutely bullshit. I don't care if my own team uses it, I don't want to see it.

You didn't watch the Highlanders sublime Rugby to compare with this then. Sawdust it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.