• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rebels v Brumbies Rnd 7 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Good win Rebels.

Bad luck Brumbies. Easy to say but that one will keep the blokes grounded and hungry moving forward.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Very disappointing result, but well deserved by the Rebels. Brumbies ball handling was atrocious, and defence fell off as the game went on. Bad signs.

Since when does Woodward kick all of his goals? Think the stewards need to be called in.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
I would like to see him given his shot. We won't know of his test quality until then.
In front of To'omua, Godwin, Lealifanio Harris , Taps, Mccabe and Beale.. his playing well but still middle pack as an inside centre.

Thing his got going for him is his different to nearly all the others if link sees his game plan that way he may get a gig..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Who said playing at 12? I want a genuine impact 13.
He needs to play 13 if he wants to force his way in there. But your right he could push Kurindrani and AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) at 13.. bit rude to say they dont have impact at 13 :)

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Poor old Tom English. God damn he looks great in full flight, but the little brain snaps completely let his game down.

Really? I thought he actually looked sluggish and Jesse easily got to him from distance.

But he did provide the comic relief of the night I'll give him that :)

Well done to the Rebels. Burgess is a very good closing option for them. The forwards played well as a unit at the collisions and put plenty of pressure on the Brumbies ball. Was one of the better Rebels games I've seen.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Brumbies discipline is atrocious. Much like the Reds last week they are just asking for a boil over if the other team gets a run on and keeps pressuring them.

They put themselves in a situation where they'll lose a man whilst the other team has all the momentum already.

The last penalty to the Rebels was called extremely quickly but after so many blatant infringements I don't think they can be overly surprised.

Burgess really sparked the Rebels. Huge games by Jones, Woodward and Sau in particular.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Anyway called it as an ambush.. But we need more points at the start well done Rebels we could have given the believe to win more jesus Australian co conference is tough

Scythe

Larry Dwyer (12)
Woodward needed the game of his life - still although he kicked well I hate seeing teams go for so many penalties ! Got some momentum though well done boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Woodward needed the game of his life - still although he kicked well I hate seeing teams go for so many penalties ! Got some momentum though well done boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw his 51 percent average and hoped for the best

Status
Not open for further replies.