• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rebels 2023

Wallaby Man

Nev Cottrell (35)
Played & St Kevins & moved back to syd to a scholarship at St Ignatius. Dont know how long he was here for & dont recall any clubs claiming him but STK do but I try to bloke STK completely out of my brain lol
I didn’t know the St Kevs link, just always hear Sydney, home, SS, etc. like it’s his entire journey.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
He deserves to cash in, shame he not trying to have a crack at a lions series but the french francs will surely help him with his place on the northern beaches

Thanks Hodgey & good luck

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Explains why Pone only signed one year, he will make a fortune in France

Mafi said something that stuck with me when he signed, he said that it had really good passifika vibe about it & he knew he would be comfortable here. With the majority of the local boys coming through having Oceania heritage I think some guys will be inclined to stay. Hopefully Pone does, hopefully so do Cobus does & maybe a move to 1 or if Nela has a sabbatical as apart of his deal the 3 can co exist trading min to make sure they are all ready for wallabies season.

SouthernX

John Thornett (49)
Taniela is a huge coup. Congratulations.
getting a generational talent in the prime of his career.

he is by far my favourite player on the reds. Sad to see him go but rebels are my second team anyways.