• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rebels 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
Is anyone else seeing Fuglistaller as another 6 for the Rebels?

I don't know what you want from a 6 but Fuglistaller is as about as much of an opensider as you can get. His strengths are speed, fitness, and pilfering; whereas his weaknesses are size and ball carrying.

That's not to say he's particularly small or particularly bad at carrying but he's not you tall 3rd lock style 6 or big impact ball runner 6 so I don't know why you'd put him there.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
I don't know what you want from a 6 but Fuglistaller is as about as much of an opensider as you can get. His strengths are speed, fitness, and pilfering; whereas his weaknesses are size and ball carrying.

That's not to say he's particularly small or particularly bad at carrying but he's not you tall 3rd lock style 6 or big impact ball runner 6 so I don't know why you'd put him there.

Fuglistaller is essentially what you would describe as a bench-quality seven.

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
Fuglistaller is essentially what you would describe as a bench-quality seven.

Yeah, he's better than I thought he'd be but not a starter.

I really really like Shane Christy, can we hire him? Next year Richie comes back to the Saders and with Whitelock and Todd SURELY we could get him.

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
I wasn't saying play him as a 6, I was saying his role in whatever the rebels plan is reminds me of a 6. I'll keep a close eye on him this weekend.

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
Fuglistaller hasn't offered much beside his tackle count so far. I wouldn't be surprised to see Reid get a run-on start sooner rather than later.

farva

Vay Wilson (31)
This been posted yet? The North Korean Rebels stamp?
I am disappointed in you Dumbledore.

nkorea130120sports_rugby.jpg

Julian+Huxley+Super+Rugby+Rd+4+Rebels+v+Sharks+6KQE68VyteSl.jpg

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
That is amazing!

Who would have thought Julian Huxley and Mark Gerrard would be immortalised on a stamp, let alone a North Korean stamp?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.