• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Queensland Reds V Chiefs 2011R18

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTimms

Ken Catchpole (46)
Reds announced:

1. Ben Daley
2. Saia Fainga'a
3. James Slipper
4. Rob Simmons
5. James Horwill (c)
6. Scott Higginbotham
7. Liam Gill
8. Jake Schatz
9. Will Genia
10. Quade Cooper
11. Dom Shipperley
12. Ben Tapuai
13. Will Chambers
14. Rod Davies
15. Jono Lance

16. James Hanson
17. Greg Holmes
18. Adam Wallace-Harrison
19. Radike Samo
20. Ian Prior
21. Dallan Murphy
22. Caleb Ralph

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Good to see Shatz start, hasn't had much game time lately.
Good selection because the Cheifs backrow is really quick and mobile

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
14 of the Reds starters are GPS boys, is that some kind of record.

Good luck Dallan Murphy as well, looked quite handy on the youtube vids I have seen of him

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Ant F says hamstring is taking a while to heal but he will definitely be right for the finals. Nice guy.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
That's still a good Reds team, in spite of all the injuries. I'll be especially interested in how Tapui goes again at 12 and Schatz at 8. They should win pretty well I think.

T

tranquility

Shatz is a real star, can't wait to see him smash some blokes, both at the tackle and the contest.

T

tranquility

He only went to Churchie from year 11, he went to John Paul College before then. I think he did the full pathway, U16s, QLD schools, Aus Schools, he also captained the Aus U20s. Extremely talented young player, with the right attitude and temperament.

Spewn

Alex Ross (28)
Thanks. I agree he's good. I thought he would have got more game time given how much he played last year or was it the year before.

T

tranquility

Hes been unlucky, he was injured at the start of the season and then Radike hit a purple patch of form. Link said a big part of the reason he is starting this week is that because the backs have been having so many injuries, Shatz has been stuck on the bench as an emergency and therefor hasn't got as much game time as link would have liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.