• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Queensland Reds V Chiefs 2011R18

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Although you may be right, I hate this 'holier than than thou' notion as if you know more than the rest of us. As if International football is that harder grafting style of football that only you could possibly understand. He is untried at International level, that does not mean he can not play at International level. He has had an outstanding season, but in tight and in the loose for the best side in the comp. He will be in the Tri nations squad without doubt, and if he plays well in the WC squad. He had a bad night in the wet this evening, it does happen. Give me a break from your cynicism.

Yeah that's probably fair enough. He will have plenty of time to prove me wrong in the TNs.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Congrats Reds and Reds fans. This is an incredible achievement by the players, Link, coaching staff and QLD rugby management under Rod McCall. The turnaround in results in two seasons has been nothing short of incredible, especially considering how young and unheralded the playing group was at the start of last season.

Obviously two massive matches ahead to go into the history books, but for today this achievement should be applauded by all true rugby fans regardless of who they support.

One match at a time...don't jinx it....!!!!!

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
FU@% yeah,
Happy with the offence
Gill cracker
Cooper craker
Forwards cracker
Back line cracker.
Shatz try saver for his late mum.
Handling errors, typical NZ weather.
My opinion Reds are yet to show there true performance in 2011...
BUt in saying that , I've been saying Reds will win the super rugby for 10 years....
Reds will win 2011 super 15....

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
I am so used to qwerty's snide remarks about non-Tah teams and players that I read that as qwerty saying that Gill is a top level cheat. Maybe I am just too cynical...

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I am so used to qwerty's snide remarks about non-Tah teams and players that I read that as qwerty saying that Gill is a top level cheat. Maybe I am just too cynical...

Yes you are, the refer to McCaw is about his positional play.

Tiger

Alfred Walker (16)
Have to say I thought the ref was great tonight. Hardly noticed him. Played good advantage, backed himself on those held up tries, didn't hesitate to go to the bin and seemed pretty consistent.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
If Gill keeps this form up, which I believe he will. Pocock's stint of the 2nd best Pilfer is no more. Gill does the same job just as good but by the book, where Pocock is still good but gives away to many penalties at the wrong time.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Agree ,And with the weather as well, the stop starting for rainy game was because of bad handles. But again catching a cooper pass in typical winter NZ weather can be challenging..

Brumbies Guy

John Solomon (38)
If Gill keeps this form up, which I believe he will. Pocock's stint of the 2nd best Pilfer is no more. Gill does the same job just as good but by the book, where Pocock is still good but gives away to many penalties at the wrong time.

Gill gave away a handfull of penalties last game from memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.