• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Queensland Reds V Chiefs 2011R18

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Offer a alternative or shut up?
If you tell me Dean Mumm is in better form il cry

This is all it's about isn't it, you think I'm attacking the Reds. Higginbotham isn't a Test standard 6. Plenty of other options, McCalman, Saffy, Dennis, Chapman, Hodgson.

Ignoto

Greg Davis (50)
This is all it's about isn't it, you think I'm attacking the Reds. Higginbotham isn't a Test standard 6. Plenty of other options, McCalman, Saffy, Dennis, Chapman, Hodgson.

If you get McCalman to play 6 who's playing 8? Samo?

Hodgson is more of a 7 than a 6.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Looks like the Chiefs spent all week figuring out how to nullify the Reds backline, only to be dished up by a forward pack the Kiwis as a general rule don't rate.

Reds have some brilliant talent coming through, great games by Gill and Shipperly.

T

TOCC

saffy and hodgson are a 7, mccalman is a 8 at test level since palu is out injured
dennis and chapman are the real alternatives, neither who are playing in the same form as higgers..

Pretty simple

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Chiefs have dropped alot of ball and lost a shed load of lineouts with De Malmanche throwing. Cooper has had a very good game kicking from hand, pretty much controlled the game and kept the chiefs pinned in their 50.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Wasn't lying when I said de Malmanche was the worst hooker in history. Clearly only started because he's leaving. They've looked much better with Elliot on.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Try to Fritz Lee, palmed off Higgers like he was a school girl. Donald misses conversion, Chiefs down by 8 with 2 minutes to go

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Slipper and Simmons injury concerns for Reds.

Fuck it - Chiefs score. Game back on for last 3 mins.... Here we go again..

No - Donald Dud fucks the conversion attempt. Reds will finish top.

Well done to the Reds ! Great season so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.