• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Quarter Final: Brumbies v Highlanders Sat 8th 7.35PM @ GIO STADIUM

zer0

John Thornett (49)
_hI291.gif

zer0

John Thornett (49)
@Tomikin seems a little edgy this week. Picking fights with the local Queensland element and maniacally comforting himself across several other threads with the fantasy that the Brumbies will, somehow, escape having to return to the cradle of death, officially known as Eden Park.

Alas, as funny as it would be to watch Ethan de Groot plow through the Brumbies scrum for 80 minutes to lead the Highlanders to a victory, I'd much prefer the Bumbreeze to blow into town and leave the Hurricanes and Chiefs to violently brutalise each other amidst a Wellington Arctic sleetstorm.

Ergo. Go Brumbies.

giphy.webp

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
@Tomikin seems a little edgy this week. Picking fights with the local Queensland element and maniacally comforting himself across several other threads with the fantasy that the Brumbies will, somehow, escape having to return to the cradle of death, officially known as Eden Park.

Alas, as funny as it would be to watch Ethan de Groot plow through the Brumbies scrum for 80 minutes to lead the Highlanders to a victory, I'd much prefer the Bumbreeze to blow into town and leave the Hurricanes and Chiefs to violently brutalise each other amidst a Wellington Arctic sleetstorm.

Ergo. Go Brumbies.

giphy.webp
Oh you're that other kiwi not named Dismal... I don't concern myself with lesser life forms (I'm a pretty lonely guy).

I think the Brumbies have proved they can win with a front row on skates. We will take care the little boys from the south, then will beat the Dura on way to playing the Chiefs in the final.

Should be a good few weeks of rugby, hope you have warned all the kiwi authorities about all the welfare checks you'll need to call in.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
We will take care the little boys from the south, then will beat the Dura on way to playing the Chiefs in the final.

Should be a good few weeks of rugby, hope you have warned all the kiwi authorities about all the welfare checks you'll need to call in.
Bumbreeze lose today and I want Tomikin's ballsack on speed dial.

griffins

Watty Friend (18)
Canberra crowd have the bonus excuse tonight of the long weekend. Combined with the cloud that came over late in the day they'll be lucky to get 8k. Everyone that does go will be holding their breath at every scrum (in addition to booing box kicks and insisting that the Highlanders are offside every phase).

Aussie D

Bob Davidson (42)
After the one way traffic of the earlier games this one has me worried. Highlanders have been sharpening their edge the past few weeks with tough games against strong opposition whilst the Brumbies have been having opposed training runs.

AFL_Converted

Charlie Fox (21)
I don't have the passion for the Brumbies that I did before the rebels formed, but really want an Aussie side in the final. The Brumbies brought me across to union after Fitzroy went belly up. Go boys