• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Quade Cooper and Summer Digressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Lee, did you ever see anything of big Lloyd Graham up here? aka the Fat Fullback from GPS.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Gagger has a man-thigh fixation! :)

Ever since taking up cycling!

What I didn't mention about Kelleher was that he would eat a loaf of bread after dinner and shit at least 3 times an evening alone. I know this because he would report each "launch" to a mate of mine with his room on the same floor.

What fixation does this give me?!?

And yes, Gould had a monster boot

Bruce Ross

Ken Catchpole (46)
What I didn't mention about Kelleher was that he would eat a loaf of bread after dinner and shit at least 3 times an evening alone.

I am somewhat reassured to learn that while at Joeys Tim Kelaher. who played his final seasons with Sydney Uni, "would ... shit at least 3 times an evening alone".

In any other environment it might be assumed that people would shit unaccompanied, but I have no knowledge of boarding school etiquette. Thus I am pleased that Gagger has informed us that big Tim was content with his own company at such times.

No detail is too trivial to be shared among G&GR members.

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
"What fixation does this give me?!?" - Eurgh Gagger is a Copraphiliac

Shitting three times in a night is hefty, I think he should have gone to the doctors!

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I am somewhat reassured to learn that while at Joeys Tim Kelaher. who played his final seasons with Sydney Uni, "would ... shit at least 3 times an evening alone".

In any other environment it might be assumed that people would shit unaccompanied, but I have no knowledge of boarding school etiquette. Thus I am pleased that Gagger has informed us that big Tim was content with his own company at such times.

Did they ring a bell each time he launched another log, or was an audible Hail Mary enough to signify the lightening of the load?

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Did they ring a bell each time he launched another log, or was an audible Hail Mary enough to signify the lightening of the load?

I'm told residents of Christchurch know the sort of tremors we experienced back then

In the search for truth, we at G&GR leave no stone (or log) unturned

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
Can't actually see Quade doing that good in this as he is more a technical athlete rather than a power athlete.

Either way, I don't think these competitions mean much when they have events such as jet skiing and high ropes.

Maybe they might have a "who can steal a laptop fastest" event this year.

D

Doc

If I remember correctly, he was no good at that either.

I know its only TV and a bit of fun, but an extremely odd choice by those responsible.

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
1 tah he is repping for Union, kurt gidley is representing League.

Shannon Eckstein is back again although im not sure why because he lost to slater last year.

A "big man" called Danny Walrus and I guess a swimmer called Eamon Sullivan (stephanie rices ex i think)

Luke Hodge, Fabrice Lapierre and a driver called mark winterbottom

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
Can't actually see Quade doing that good in this as he is more a technical athlete rather than a power athlete.

Either way, I don't think these competitions mean much when they have events such as jet skiing and high ropes.

He'll go well in the most inane tweet section as well if that is i'n the show

Langthorne

Phil Hardcastle (33)
What the fuck is going on here?! I stumble into the Quade Cooper thread to find a discussion on thigh size and turd frequency...well maybe there is a tenuous QC (Quade Cooper) link. Maybe.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Shall we merge this with the (renamed) Quade Cooper and Summer Digressions thread - or not - or does nobody care one way or the other?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
What the fuck is going on here?! I stumble into the Quade Cooper thread to find a discussion on thigh size and turd frequency...well maybe there is a tenuous QC (Quade Cooper) link. Maybe.

Blame Gagger.
Or whoever started talking about long-kickers.
Summer is the time for absent-minded meanderings...

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
1 tah he is repping for Union, kurt gidley is representing League.

Shannon Eckstein is back again although im not sure why because he lost to slater last year.

A "big man" called Danny Walrus and I guess a swimmer called Eamon Sullivan (stephanie rices ex i think)

Luke Hodge, Fabrice Lapierre and a driver called mark winterbottom

Maybe Sullivan and QC (Quade Cooper) can go the biff over the Rice Crackle? Now that might rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.