• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Qld Premier Rugby 2024

JRugby2

Sydney Middleton (9)
Still doesn’t explain why the competition round bye was two weeks ago instead of being on 10 August??
I don't know what to tell ya man, maybe open the Rx app and try figure this out for yourself. Answer is probably fairly obvious if you just look.

Point is, not everything is Rugby Australia's fault or mismanagement.

FTF

Allen Oxlade (6)
I don't know what to tell ya man, maybe open the Rx app and try figure this out for yourself. Answer is probably fairly obvious if you just look.

Point is, not everything is Rugby Australia's fault or mismanagement.
If it’s so obvious explain it then. My point is that the higher ups don’t give a shit about grassroots and club rugby. The QRU should’ve made the competition round bye on 10 August like what used to happen when there was a test match in either Sydney or Brisbane.

Sideline Hack

Peter Burge (5)
If it’s so obvious explain it then. My point is that the higher ups don’t give a shit about grassroots and club rugby. The QRU should’ve made the competition round bye on 10 August like what used to happen when there was a test match in either Sydney or Brisbane.
I'm not disagreeing with the issues on this scheduling clash but under your thinking - the competition wide bye would be after the end of the regular rounds and the start of finals ??? (10th Aug being the last regular season round).