• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Qld Premier Rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
Jets i was hoping you could shed some light on the premier grade squad at sunnybank? and more specifially can we expect to see any fresh faces from last years colts making the step up?

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Talk of the GC setting up a community club to help fund rugby on the GC. Hopefully if it goes ahead it pays off but there's a bit of a risk if they can't get the punters through the doors as it costs a bit to run pokies.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Jets i was hoping you could shed some light on the premier grade squad at sunnybank? and more specifially can we expect to see any fresh faces from last years colts making the step up?
I'm not involved with the rugby side this year. From what I hear a lot of the guys from last year are back and a few colts have moved up to grades. Tom Lucas will be a good addition as I think he's pretty handy but it could take a year or 2 before he settles into grade rugby. Think he will develop into a good Premier rugby player.

East Coast Aces

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Have they released the fixtures yet for this year?

When do trials start and who is playing who?

I would love to see a squad list of all the clubs before the season starts like they do for Super Rugby.

I'm looking forward to defending my tipping comp crown.

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
I believe there is a draw out at the usual link on reds rugby

Wests trials against

Souths
Easts
Norths

respectively and i believe all the compass teams will be versing each other in trials

SouthernX

Jim Lenehan (48)

Wests trials against

Souths
Easts
Norths

respectively and i believe all the compass teams will be versing each other in trials

I don't like Norths chances of hosting any preseason games on main oval. They look like try were hit hard with recent flood & I imagine they'll need time to let oval rejuvenate

SouthernX

Jim Lenehan (48)
hopefully it has a timeout because it is an awful field to play on

gee I never pictured you as a player,

Always pictured Thierry Dusautoir as a old man with a twill jacket, a beauret worn forwards and maybe some glasses you wear over a smokers pipe.

No idea why I have has this thought, I guess maybe due to your knowledge & my imagination has you fixated as a Sherlock Holmes type.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Sunnybank are playing Uni and GPS down at Browns Plains and the Filth at Crosby from memory.

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
gee I never pictured you as a player,

Always pictured Thierry Dusautoir as a old man with a twill jacket, a beauret worn forwards and maybe some glasses you wear over a smokers pipe.

No idea why I have has this thought, I guess maybe due to your knowledge & my imagination has you fixated as a Sherlock Holmes type.

Maybe i just have a good memory;)

Scott Allen

Trevor Allan (34)

Wests trials against

Souths
Easts
Norths

Souths have withdrawn from the trial against Wests as they are playing another trial on the Thursday night beforehand. Still playing lower grade trials.

SouthernX

Jim Lenehan (48)
A massive disadvantage for the Premier grade Dogs only having 2 trials compared to 3. Any alternative arrangements being made Scott for a 3rd hit out?

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
Also probably your screen name. Thierry Dusautoir sounds very regal (kind if inspector cluesoi *sic*)

Actually every time I see your screen name I think of Fiery Dinosaur

Fiery Dinosaur is a knew one but i dont think iw ill be changing screen name to it anytime soon.

I want to keep my regal facade

Scott Allen

Trevor Allan (34)
A massive disadvantage for the Premier grade Dogs only having 2 trials compared to 3. Any alternative arrangements being made Scott for a 3rd hit out?

We have a couple of options but may opt to just run with two trials - pre-season is already pretty long so having one less game may not be the disadvantage it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.