• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Quick_Tap_Tony

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Keen to see how long BGS can play for this week. They are always quite strong in the first half, however wonder if they can stick with it and play the full 70 minutes

rugby.jacko

Ward Prentice (10)
Keen to see how long BGS can play for this week. They are always quite strong in the first half, however wonder if they can stick with it and play the full 70 minutes
For sure mate, we caught a glimpse of it last week against BBC. This side can be dangerous if they play a full game, especially in their backline, it starts to get very dominate into the late minutes of the game.

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Ted Fahey (11)
My tips for this week:

BSHS V BGS: Statey will destroy BGS here. They are bigger, stronger, faster, more skilled and more aggressive. Simple as that.
(BSHS 56 - BGS 3)

NC
V TGS: TGS beat a poor GT team riddled with injuries last week, but their winning ways will come to an end this week, as NC will give them a good old fashioned touch up on Ross (NC 41 - TGS 12)

GT
V BBC: UPSET OF THE YEAR - GT are running low on players, with many injuries, however they are hardworkers and will be more physical than BBC. BBC thought they could just walk past BGS last week, putting on a half strength team, almost treating it like a bye round. This is poor preparation for a tough end to the year (GT, NC etc.) This will be close but BBC just seem like they are taking teams to lightly and might have some ego issues. GT are hard working and humble, and this will be the difference. (GT 22 - BBC 19)

IGS
V ACGS: No pritchard, no win. SIMPLE AS THAT! Underwood doesn't get 1stXV footy. Kid cant play at all. I'd rather have Lucas Clifford at fullback then him. IGS have the most dangerous backline in the comp, and they will put on a show down at main oval in East Brissy. Murgha to score 3 tries, and Walker will set him up for 2 of them. (IGS 38 - ACGS 17)

Cheers lads

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)
Statey looking to strong with this one. I believe a couple seconds boys are planned to get run ons in the second half including -
H.Takai (PROP)
T.Mitchell (WING)
J.Hannan (FLYHALF)
S.Scheffler (BACK ROW)
All skilled players who could have likely made 1's at a school with a 1sts team not as strong as BSHS.

rugby.jacko

Ward Prentice (10)
My tips for this week:

BSHS V BGS: Statey will destroy BGS here. They are bigger, stronger, faster, more skilled and more aggressive. Simple as that.
(BSHS 56 - BGS 3)

NC
V TGS: TGS beat a poor GT team riddled with injuries last week, but their winning ways will come to an end this week, as NC will give them a good old fashioned touch up on Ross (NC 41 - TGS 12)

GT
V BBC: UPSET OF THE YEAR - GT are running low on players, with many injuries, however they are hardworkers and will be more physical than BBC. BBC thought they could just walk past BGS last week, putting on a half strength team, almost treating it like a bye round. This is poor preparation for a tough end to the year (GT, NC etc.) This will be close but BBC just seem like they are taking teams to lightly and might have some ego issues. GT are hard working and humble, and this will be the difference. (GT 22 - BBC 19)

IGS
V ACGS: No pritchard, no win. SIMPLE AS THAT! Underwood doesn't get 1stXV footy. Kid cant play at all. I'd rather have Lucas Clifford at fullback then him. IGS have the most dangerous backline in the comp, and they will put on a show down at main oval in East Brissy. Murgha to score 3 tries, and Walker will set him up for 2 of them. (IGS 38 - ACGS 17)

Cheers lads
Very strong opinions on this Underwood kid. I like the picks though I'd say spot on here.

Quick_Tap_Tony

Jimmy Flynn (14)
My tips for this week:

(BSHS 56 - BGS 3)

NC

GT

IGS

Cheers lads
Whacko I know your excited to be back on the forum but lets be a bit more kind to some of the 1XV players. Yes Pritchard is obviously a better player but lets lax off Underwood. He is a fine player that needs to learn his role better as well as get better at the simple things e.g tackling

footybaby

Larry Dwyer (12)
BBC 1stXV for this weekend
1. Oscar Donovan
2. Lucas Bakker
3. Conrad Scott
4. Cooper Eagle
5. Tavita Loughland
6. Gray O'Neill
7. Tyler Maybery (c)
8. Jack Randall
9. Isaac Kefu
10. Toby Kennedy
11. Name Witheld ( I think Stanley Keats)
12. Frank Howarth
13. Taione Taka
14. Ryder Koia
15. Andres Ayache
Believe it is DJ Colivavu who is name with held, so sad to see the Pitbull go.

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Ted Fahey (11)
Whacko I know your excited to be back on the forum but lets be a bit more kind to some of the 1XV players. Yes Pritchard is obviously a better player but lets lax off Underwood. He is a fine player that needs to learn his role better as well as get better at the simple things e.g tackling
Fair enough, apologies