• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Quick_Tap_Tony

Jimmy Flynn (14)
IMO nothing wrong with frank rows, as long as they are talking footy. We were all a frank row once mate.
Agreed. Has anyone contacted the Nudgee college school board in relation to forum hill. It would be good if someone inquired as it would be very good to have it go ahead so I can talk some real footy in person with other footy heads

Tom Buchanan

Bob McCowan (2)
Jeez louise. The QLD reds media team has been very slack. I'm not sure if this was a decision made by the higher ups however them not releasing the u16 squad is really getting on my nerve. DO BETTER
Yeah QTT,
Ridiculous they haven't dropped by now. Any chance of making it yourself? Word on the grapevine is your a promising player.
Anyway, what game this weekend do we think will have the most spectators?
Cheers,
T.B

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)
Agreed. Has anyone contacted the Nudgee college school board in relation to forum hill. It would be good if someone inquired as it would be very good to have it go ahead so I can talk some real footy in person with other footy heads
I Talked to some of my contacts at NC including SG (Sean Graham). He said he would be keen on it but they won't be able to provide a custom gazebo. We may be able to loan one (not decorated), but if anyone could get Green and Gold themed signs etc that would be great. Anyone with any other ideas for the day please PM me and I will pass them on to him.

NAPALM_D

Stan Wickham (3)
What games are everyone going to this weekend, I'm keen to have a little meet up and watch some footy!
Will be parked on the south end of ross oval for most the day mate. getting their at 11:00 to watch the 15As staying for the firsts at 2:20pm. Should be a cracker of a game I'm expecting the boys from the range to come out swinging leading 15-nil at half time. However we all know nudgee are a 70 minute team and break a lot of teams in that 60th minute mark scoring try's for fun.

rugby.jacko

Ward Prentice (10)

I've been watching alot of South African Schoolboy rugby recently, how do we think our boys would compare to these monsters.

Themaulmarauder

Stan Wickham (3)
A bit off topic but ... How good would a annual GPS all star game be in the first week of term 4
Team 1: 1st, 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th
Team 2: 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th,

This year would look like ( based on current ladder)
Team 1: NC, TSS, TGS, IGS, BGS
Team 2: BSHS, BBC, ACGS, GT

Would be a crazy showcase of GPS footy
@backfencebandit here is my team 1 prediction: Although I initially didn't make one as I am not quite well knowledge on many players from this side of the comp.

1. Jonah Rangiwi (TSS)
2. John Grenfell (NC)
3. Kingsley Uys (TSS)
4. Dyer Akuaola (BGS)
5. Harry Scheibel (IGS)
6. Hugo Hart (NC)
7. Joey Gray (TGS)
8. Agapetos Lote-Felo (TSS)
9. Sam Watson (NC)
10. Ily Baravila (TGS)
11. Amaziah Murgha (IGS)
12. Finn Kendall (IGS)
13. Kilarney Lavender (TSS)
14. James Grey (IGS
15. Jacob Johnstone (NC)

Although I beleive that this team could be better, this was the best I could come up with considering I could only use 4 players from each school max, I decided to put Dyer Akuaola at second row as I thought he was the best option possible and since I had already used 4 players in which he would be substituted for the likes of Bennet Armistead or Ed Kasperwich.

Let me know your thoughts

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)
Will be parked on the south end of ross oval for most the day mate. getting their at 11:00 to watch the 15As staying for the firsts at 2:20pm. Should be a cracker of a game I'm expecting the boys from the range to come out swinging leading 15-nil at half time. However we all know nudgee are a 70 minute team and break a lot of teams in that 60th minute mark scoring try's for fun.
I'll be there too mate. Feel free to come say G'day. You'll be able to spot me with my beard and Red 'Cobb and Co' hat. Should be a great game against the boys from the range.