• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

The Blin6side

Alfred Walker (16)
Just got some information regarding my Son in the QLD Country u14 team, they will only have one training session together before the tournament starts… Absolutely, ridiculous IMO. For too long the boys from the scrub, have been at a disadvantage too the city slickers…

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)
Just got some information regarding my Son in the QLD Country u14 team, they will only have one training session together before the tournament starts… Absolutely, ridiculous IMO. For too long the boys from the scrub, have been at a disadvantage too the city slickers…
Likely due to the far travel times for all the boys. Hopefully they get to train more in BrizVegas.

footybaby

Larry Dwyer (12)
A bit off topic but ... How good would a annual GPS all star game be in the first week of term 4
Team 1: 1st, 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th
Team 2: 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th,

This year would look like ( based on current ladder)
Team 1: NC, TSS, TGS, IGS, BGS
Team 2: BSHS, BBC, ACGS, GT

Would be a crazy showcase of GPS footy
Great idea @backfencebandit this would be awesome I believe it would be a incredibly close game.

Here is my team 2

1 Cyrus (BSHS)
2 Tyler Mayberry (BBC)
3 Lucas Clifford (BBC)
4 Eli Langy (BSHS)
5 Jack Randall (BBC)
6 Oliver Nasser(GT)
7 Trent Picot (BSHS)
8 Roman (BSHS)
9 Stan Keats (BBC)
10 Fletcher Austin (ACGS)
11 Dj Colivavu (BBC)
12 Max Blanch (ACGS)
13 Frank Howarth (BBC)
14 Saia Poese (GT)
15 Trevon Pritchard (ACGS)

pene_ravai4333

Frank Row (1)
Got some information from a mate, apparently the GT hooker Charlie Hollyman might be out this weekend. Still undecided I believe. If anyone else has heard anything let me know...
Devastating, however couldn't be more excited to see O. Nasser (C) and G. Hales work like bread n butter off the back of the scrum for GT!

rugby.jacko

Ward Prentice (10)
Great idea @backfencebandit this would be awesome I believe it would be a incredibly close game.

Here is my team 2

1 Cyrus (BSHS)
2 Tyler Mayberry (BBC)
3 Lucas Clifford (BBC)
4 Eli Langy (BSHS)
5 Jack Randall (BBC)
6 Oliver Nasser(GT)
7 Trent Picot (BSHS)
8 Roman (BSHS)
9 Stan Keats (BBC)
10 Fletcher Austin (ACGS)
11 Dj Colivavu (BBC)
12 Max Blanch (ACGS)
13 Frank Howarth (BBC)
14 Saia Poese (GT)
15 Trevon Pritchard (ACGS)
Great team list, I just believe Jye Crothers (ACGS) would be a better option then Jack Randall.