• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

rugby.jacko

Ward Prentice (10)
Hell B6
There are some promising athletes coming out of BGS aswell.
Arki (Buck) Wackwitz= 1st XV+ Prem grade chess
Jeremy (MrBeast) Boo= 1st XV + Prem grade Gymnastics
Jace (tikka) Ramalingam=1st Xv + Div 1 debating

-T42
Never heard of any of these players, are they currently in the 1st XV?

Tom Buchanan

Bob McCowan (2)
Hey RG
There there mate don't worry. These are the most promising sportsmen the school has ever seen. I have hear that Jeremy (MrBeast) Boo donates his time outside 1st XV + Prem grade Gymnastics, to the local puppy shelter.

-T42
Hey T42,
Mate all good to know and a great cause, however could we keep the forum topic on rugby please. What team does Jeremy (MrBeast) Boo play in?
Cheers,
T.B

GPS Fanatics

Frank Row (1)
Good morning all,
Boy oh Boy hasn't this forum skyrocketed in the last few weeks.
With 3 weeks to go in the season, I think this week presents us with a time to look back and reflect on the season that has been.
Who we all think has been the been the MVP, Rookie of the year, best back + forward.

Tom Buchanan

Bob McCowan (2)
Yeah these kids just coming on making a mockery of the forum bringing in nick names and spreading false news around that is not what we are here for.
Yeah mate its a bit disappointing. Before the train comes of the rails,
To answer your question @GPS Fanatics I would say Rookie of the year could certainly be D.Akuoula (BGS)having played only 4-5 rugby union games going into this year.
Cheers,
T.B

Touchie42

Bob McCowan (2)
Hey T42,
Mate all good to know and a great cause, however could we keep the forum topic on rugby please. What team does Jeremy (MrBeast) Boo play in?
Cheers,
T.B
Salutations Old boy,

Very sorry for this miscommunication of topic, Jeremy (MrBeast) Boo plays in the 16A's alongside powerful players Lachy (fire head) Russel, and runs on for 1st XV.
-T42

50/23

Peter Burge (5)
Good morning all,
With 3 weeks to go in the season, I think this week presents us with a time to look back and reflect on the season that has been.
Who we all think has been the been the MVP, Rookie of the year, best back + forward.
Forward of the year -Tyler Maybery (BBC) scored over 5 tries this season and has been dangerous every game even after being moved from flanker to hooker. This is just my opinion.

GPS Lover

Banned
Good morning all,
For rookie of the year. To answer this question I am going to do a forward and a back. For my forward I am going to have to say that Roman Siulepa would have to be as it is his first season in the 1st Xv and he has been dominant this years season and been unstoppable. And for back I would say in my opinion it would be Tai Taka I think that he has been really impressive this season at 16 years old as well he has a try scoring knack and just has slotted in really well to this BBC side. For my MVP and best forward I would also have to say Siulepa and for back I would say that Kilarney the 13 for TSS would be my Back of the year

Good morning all,
I do not know enough of every team to know an MVP or rookie but i firmly believe Jacob Johnson from NC is the best back. I also believe there should be an injured poty aswell, which I think would be Harper Enasio from BGS.
AMtH

Get em onside

Sydney Middleton (9)
Love to see all these BGS spriklers telling their mates to get on the rugby forum.
Absolute silence.

Put your RM's back on and run along thanks mate.
Had to be said @Wayne Bennett 2ndMarriage thanks for protecting the forum. The Gt and BBC youth used to at least get footy and could sometimes provide valid input, but these BGS water hoses just don't get it at all.

GPS Lover

Banned
I do not know enough of every team to know an MVP or rookie but i firmly believe Jacob Johnson from NC is the best back. I also believe there should be an injured poty aswell, which I think would be Harper Enasio from BGS.
AMtH
Injured player of the year would have to be Charlie Bird from BBC he has been out since round 1 were he inured his left elbow and played the whole game and he is just a player that a team misses sorely but I do have to say that Tony Kennedy has done a great job filling the big hole that was left in the team

rugby.jacko

Ward Prentice (10)
Good morning all,
Too early to vote I believe, I could hint a couple of names I believe to be in this selection but can't be sure until the end of the season.

Here are the key players from each team. (Remember its just an opinion)

GT- Oliver Nasser, Saia Poese, George Hales, Connor Clifford
NC- John Grenfell, Jacob Johnson, Nick Conway, Hugo Hart
BBC- Frank Howarth, Gray Oneill, Lucas Clifford, Tyler Mayberry
BSHS- Roman Siulepa, Luke Thornton, Trent Picot, Seamus Boakes
ACGS- Treyvon Pritchard, Fletcher Austin, Sam Williams, Jye Crothers
TSS- Blaze Moana, Tom Goldie, Dallas Ingram, Kilarney Lavender
TGS- Myles Rosemond, Joey Gray, Tom Bailey, Iliesa Baravilala
IGS- Tyson Walker, Amaziah Murgha, James Grey, Jean-Paul Sia
BGS- Barry Smith, Dyer Akaoula, Elijah Breen, Lincoln Dalton