• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Get em onside

Sydney Middleton (9)
I don't even think injured player of the year should even be a topic of discussion. When fit Treyvon Pritchard is a top 3 player in the comp and with him fit Churchie becomes a premiership side.

Injured player of the year would have to be Charlie Bird from BBC he has been out since round 1 were he inured his left elbow and played the whole game and he is just a player that a team misses sorely but I do have to say that Tony Kennedy has done a great job filling the big hole that was left in the team
I would also agree, however, Harper is more crucial to BGS as they do not have as valuable cover
AMtH

GPS Lover

Banned
I don't even think injured player of the year should even be a topic of discussion. When fit Treyvon Pritchard is a top 3 player in the comp and with him fit Churchie becomes a premiership side.
I hate to break it to you but he goes to ACGS and also he hasn't missed as many games as Charlie Bird who only got to play one game before being injured.

The Blin6side

Alfred Walker (16)
Should the GPS place a ban on boys repeating to get ‘One More Year’ of first footy… It’s schoolboy for a reason. I just don’t get it, if you disagree, please reply…

rugby.jacko

Ward Prentice (10)
Should the GPS place a ban on boys repeating to get ‘One More Year’ of first footy… It’s schoolboy for a reason. I just don’t get it, if you disagree, please reply…
I have to disagree, I don't think its a great thing. But these boys have a right to repeat as it is still their age group.

GPS Lover

Banned
Yeah I agree no matter what even if you are the younger part of the grade it is just unnecessary as you were placed in that grade for a reason. It also takes away opportunities for other players and there is also more than just schoolboy footy there is no need to extend your time just make do with what you do. I know as someone who was the younger part of the grade i would never Repeat as it is just unnecessary once you have had your time move on

Daniel Koalins

Herbert Moran (7)
yes they should it's unfair to boys who work hard to get into the first all for someone like Jacob Johnson to repeat and steal their spot because they want to go over 3 years

not so much as stealing their spot but not allowing them the oppourtunity

Get em onside

Sydney Middleton (9)
I hate to break it to you but he goes to ACGS and also he hasn't missed as many games as Charlie Bird who only got to play one game before being injured.

Even if Charlie Bird was in the team I still think BBC would have similar results. The impact Treyvon Pritchard has on the team is black and white. One week they go from losing to GT and the next they lose by the barest of margins to NC. Im playing the Ball and not the man here but Treyvon is much better than Charlie Bird.

GPS Lover

Banned
Even if Charlie Bird was in the team I still think BBC would have similar results. The impact Treyvon Pritchard has on the team is black and white. One week they go from losing to GT and the next they lose by the barest of margins to NC. Im playing the Ball and not the man here but Treyvon is much better than Charlie Bird.
Fair enough mate I can see where you are coming from

footybaby

Larry Dwyer (12)
We all know Trevon is a superstar but Charlie Bird is a great player as well who can play the number 15 and 10 role very solid.

backfencebandit

Chris McKivat (8)
What fullback has the best kicking game in the comp?
Might be a surprise take but since BGS moving Zac Reader to Fullback I would have to say him with BGS gameplan centred around kicking and him being the pivotal part of them not losing by 50+ each week is his kicking getting them out of trouble. Although Jacob Johnson from NC and his extensive soccer background definitely assists him in this conversation.