• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

rugby.jacko

Ward Prentice (10)
Courier Mail Totw
1. Kingsley Uss (TSS)
2. Lucas Baker (BBC)
3. Cyrus Suniala (BSHS)
4. Eli Langi (BSHS)
5. Jonah Allen (TGS)
6. Roman Siulepa (BSHS)
7. Trent Picott (BSHS)
8. Jye Crothers (ACGS)
9. Joseph Post (IGS)
10. Illy Baravilala (TGS)
11. Amaziah Murgha (IGS)
12 Max Blanch (ACGS)
13. Kilarney Lavender (TSS)
14. Dylan Terblanche (TSS)
15. Elijah Breen (BGS)

Thoughts and opnions
Pretty standard, didn't get a chance to watch the TSS vs IGS game and haven't heard much of it. How did it all pan out?

"Take away the size" You can't take away his size though and it is a crucial part of his game and it helps him dominate in the scrums and as a good ball runner.
but all he has is size, the scrum technique is basic at best but is masked by the size. There will come a time where the size wont be able to carry him. He has just in my opinion minimal game awareness and is lacking in certain aspects of being a "tight" forward. Other people may disagree and that is perfectly fine.

footybaby

Larry Dwyer (12)
Courier Mail Totw
1. Kingsley Uss (TSS)
2. Lucas Baker (BBC)
3. Cyrus Suniala (BSHS)
4. Eli Langi (BSHS)
5. Jonah Allen (TGS)
6. Roman Siulepa (BSHS)
7. Trent Picott (BSHS)
8. Jye Crothers (ACGS)
9. Joseph Post (IGS)
11. Amaziah Murgha (IGS)
12 Max Blanch (ACGS)
15. Elijah Breen (BGS)

Thoughts and opnions
No George Hales(Jack Russel) is tough I know he was in a losing team on the weekend but was still sniping great and even had a meat pie(Try) I believe.

NAPALM_D

Stan Wickham (3)
Courier Mail Totw
1. Kingsley Uss (TSS)
2. Lucas Baker (BBC)
3. Cyrus Suniala (BSHS)
4. Eli Langi (BSHS)
5. Jonah Allen (TGS)
6. Roman Siulepa (BSHS)
7. Trent Picott (BSHS)
8. Jye Crothers (ACGS)
9. Joseph Post (IGS)
11. Amaziah Murgha (IGS)
12 Max Blanch (ACGS)
15. Elijah Breen (BGS)

Thoughts and opnions
Like this second row paring of Langi and JONAH ALLEN. think if these two were to play together would be a real lineout threat with their added work rates. See a bright future for these two blokes.

LawsonCreightonFan

Stan Wickham (3)
Tasty little idea gents.

For our meet up at ross Round 9, was wondering if we could have a green and gold forum tent set up somewhere just like what they do for the old boys at games. Instead of “old boys hill” we could have “forum hill”. Would need someone with connections at nudgee to make this happen
I think @TheRugbyCyclist is a nudgee old boy, hoping he can pull something through to make this happen, would be a great watch!

RucknRoll69

Banned
Tasty little idea gents.

For our meet up at ross Round 9, was wondering if we could have a green and gold forum tent set up somewhere just like what they do for the old boys at games. Instead of “old boys hill” we could have “forum hill”. Would need someone with connections at nudgee to make this happen
hey BMB,
i couldn't love this idea more. would love a space for some like minded individuals to sit and discuss footy. I dont have too many nudgee connections but i do know people who do. Maybe i could help you :)

PS (we're gonna need a soy latte stand)

bigmoneybrown

Allen Oxlade (6)
hey BMB,
i couldn't love this idea more. would love a space for some like minded individuals to sit and discuss footy. I dont have too many nudgee connections but i do know people who do. Maybe i could help you :)

PS (we're gonna need a soy latte stand)
Let’s get the wheels in motion! Love the community on here