• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

footybaby

Sydney Middleton (9)
What a center battle we have at the king of the hill between the GT star Connor Clifford and BGS Star Max Romer I cant wait for this

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Herbert Moran (7)
Luke Majendie
SJ PulePule
Agapetos Lote-Fel
Roman Maiava
KIngzen Lefono
Agapetos sure is a menacing prospect. Big boy with the heart of a lion, never stops going. Anyone know whether he is in grade 10 or 11. I know he is in under 16s and playing up in the 1stXV but interested to see how many more years TSS will have his services

Does anyone have any contacts in the AAGPS. A GPS vs AAGPS game would be no doubt electric. Back in the day us GPS boys would all band together to get over the NSW grubs. Would also love to hear some “Best of” GPS teams of the season thus far.

GPS Lover

Herbert Moran (7)
Anyone got thoughts on this. If your team has lost the last 2 games and your 2nds and 16As are going ok, do you make some changes this early.
Personally if your other teams are doing well I wouldn’t change it I would maybe make some switches with first team and second team but if your 16a team is doing well you really don’t want to change much as that is your future opens team.

Status
Not open for further replies.