• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

footybaby

Sydney Middleton (9)
Cheers QTT people don’t understand some brothers can’t be on the forum all day. As stated previously I run a successful sheep farm in Northern New South Wales (Inverell).
Same I’m a Local Dubbo boy born and raised but a tss old boy boarder I try to stay active as much as I can when i’m not on the forum i’m mustering cattle or spraying the crops

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Herbert Moran (7)
Who are your top 3 scrum halves in the comp?
1. Tom Goldie - He seems the most professional of the bunch, with a handy box kick and a crisp pass. He gets footy, and is a big frame.
2. George Hales - Running threat and a great pass he is crafty and has got upward of 3 try assists this year already
3. Hugh Rylance - Another big frame with a great pass and a good low chop tackle. He gets in and does the dirty work when needed

Oracle83

Cyril Towers (30)
I agree after watching state high beat my beloved college i have to say the ex BBC 1st XV coaches the Kefu brothers have got BSHS looking like a very well oiled machine will be very interesting to see though as they are losing their strike weapon Roman at the midpoint of the season as he is returning to basketball it will be very interesting to see how they hold up without him as they tend to look to him when they are in trouble for an answer.
Without Roman the gates to the non privileged shall open - long live Roman

Gheeza6711

Peter Burge (5)
The hard hitting Tom Bailey (8) from TGS has had two solid games already, scoring three tries over the two games. He just keeps pounding when the boys are down. The head never drops. This fella shouldn’t be overlooked. I think this is his third year in the First’s. QLD Reds, under 18’s. Was sad to he was injured and couldn’t see him against Waratahs Tom Brial.
Mate couldn’t agree more, he’s a special footy player got a bright future, would play firsts at any other school. Hopefully during the GPS season he gets more attention and gets a spot in Aussie u18s, kid can play.

RugbyRunner

Frank Row (1)
I agree after watching state high beat my beloved college i have to say the ex BBC 1st XV coaches the Kefu brothers have got BSHS looking like a very well oiled machine will be very interesting to see though as they are losing their strike weapon Roman at the midpoint of the season as he is returning to basketball it will be very interesting to see how they hold up without him as they tend to look to him when they are in trouble for an answer.
I certainly don’t want to discredit BSHS here because I think they are a very talented team even if you take Roman out, but I agree, will they have the strength to take on the Blue and White in round 9 with out him and come away successful.

footybaby

Sydney Middleton (9)
I certainly don’t want to discredit BSHS here because I think they are a very talented team even if you take Roman out, but I agree, will they have the strength to take on the Blue and White in round 9 with out him and come away successful.
I believe when they lose Roman it could be very dangerous for the school as he's already had 5 tries in 2 games and many try assists

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Herbert Moran (7)
Roman dualipa is a huge loss to the state high team so it could either go one way or the other, they fall or rise.
funny content from a frank row.. For anyone who didn't get the reference @50/23 was making a joke on the fact that Dua Lipa, the artist well known for songs like Be the one, and One Kiss's name sounds very similar to Roman Suilepa. And they are both superstars in their respective fields. Hats off to you mate, i wont lie that made me chuckle. What a way to start the day in this great forum!

TheGPSBloke’s forwards of the week:

Forward of the week:
Ollie Nasser

A hard hitting back rower, just like his father, who isn’t scared to pass the footy, scored two tries on the weekend and led GT to a victory after quite an ordinary round 1. Nasser had multiple line breaks aswell, and various dominant tackles.

Honourable mentions:
Roman Siulepa

Not much to say here, his game speaks for him.

Taniela Mcreight

Bob McCowan (2)
TheGPSBloke’s forwards of the week:

Forward of the week:
Ollie Nasser

A hard hitting back rower, just like his father, who isn’t scared to pass the footy, scored two tries on the weekend and led GT to a victory after quite an ordinary round 1. Nasser had multiple line breaks aswell, and various dominant tackles.

Honourable mentions:
Roman Siulepa

Not much to say here, his game speaks for him
Could not agree more mate, his impact for those gt boys on and off the ball was a standard not of schoolboy footy. 2 A zone tries as well, he really led the charge for terraces dominant churchie take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.