• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gpsrugby_24

Frank Row (1)
Did Grammar (BGS) vs Downlands. If so could I please be informed the score, location and whether it was a full strength team or not. (Hopefully a BGS (slang used by low IQ schoolboys) doesn't respond to this )
Yeah the game was down at Toowoomba, Grammar beat downlands 34-25 i believe grammar were not at full strength either

Was flicking through the GT vs Anglican Church game, and just want to make this comment. My gawd, Oliver Nasser is a truck seed, 2 tries and multiple line breaks. Quick question for you.

Would you rather have Oliver Nasser 8 run at you (blindside), or Howarth crash ball you?
Let me know. Also for Oliver’s run you are on the blind side wing.

Cmon TGS fire up!

Wayne Bennett 2ndMarriage

Herbert Moran (7)
Was flicking through the GT vs Anglican Church game, and just want to make this comment. My gawd, Oliver Nasser is a truck seed, 2 tries and multiple line breaks. Quick question for you.

Would you rather have Oliver Nasser 8 run at you, or Howarth crash ball you?
Let me know.

Cmon TGS fire up!
There still seems to be a whole lot of passion there for TGS after a round 1 loss.

Sorry to break it to you mate your Toowoomba side are pretenders 0-2 now and not looking good
I wouldn’t say pretenders, yet the perm is most likely out of site. Have you heard the expression “You can lead the horse to the river but you can’t make it drink”. I can g the boys up as much as I want, but at the end of the day they just have to execute. REBUILD FOR NEXT YEAR.

footybaby

Sydney Middleton (9)
I wouldn’t say pretenders, yet the perm is most likely out of site. Have you heard the expression “You can lead the horse to the river but you can’t make it drink”. I can g the boys up as much as I want, but at the end of the day they just have to execute. REBUILD FOR NEXT YEAR.
Losing to a BSHS side who are very good this year but a average IGS side is not looking good

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Herbert Moran (7)
King of the hill round this weekend who's pumped and what are predictions
Grammar do not possess much size or aggression within their pack, however with the loss of Oliver Nasser for GT players like Nate Wines and Archie Illot will have to step up big time in the back row. I would suggest that Nate will move to number 8 this weekend. He is a very capable replacement having played all over the back row in his time at Terrace. He is a dominant ball runner and aggressive defender who really stunted ACGS's go forward last Saturday. The indigenous schoolboy was the real difference in Terrace's surprise victory as he displayed great intent all across the pitch for the full 70 minutes.

Northgate is a tough place to play and the GT boys will have to be on their 'A-game' if they want to head into the bye round (Round 4) with a 2-1 record through the first three competition games. If they are able to do so, they can rest up some key players with niggles and have a strong 2 week preparation period ahead of the battle of the colours on August the 10th.

I see a close-ish battle until the final 15 minutes where GT will score some runaway tries through their star studded outside backs (Saia Poese, Sam Russell, George Joseph).
Give me GT 34 - BGS 17

MOTM: Nate Wines

Grammar do not possess much size or aggression within their pack, however with the loss of Oliver Nasser for GT players like Nate Wines and Archie Illot will have to step up big time in the back row. I would suggest that Nate will move to number 8 this weekend. He is a very capable replacement having played all over the back row in his time at Terrace. He is a dominant ball runner and aggressive defender who really stunted ACGS's go forward last Saturday. The indigenous schoolboy was the real difference in Terrace's surprise victory as he displayed great intent all across the pitch for the full 70 minutes.

Northgate is a tough place to play and the GT boys will have to be on their 'A-game' if they want to head into the bye round (Round 4) with a 2-1 record through the first three competition games. If they are able to do so, they can rest up some key players with niggles and have a strong 2 week preparation period ahead of the battle of the colours on August the 10th.

I see a close-ish battle until the final 15 minutes where GT will score some runaway tries through their star studded outside backs (Saia Poese, Sam Russell, George Joseph).
Give me GT 34 - BGS 17

MOTM: Nate Wines
Brisbane Grammar aren’t that soft grammar team anymore. Their coming for a win. But ultimately GT will take it home.

GPS Lover

Herbert Moran (7)
Didn't see an appearance from Lucas Clifford (pitbull) on the weekend when I attended the BBC 1XV.
Clearly all that log-carrying I see on Instagram isn't paying off.
Yes I have to say I was quite disappointed to see that BBC did not use him this weekend I really feel as though he could have been the X-factor for the college but ultimately State High too strong for the college

Status
Not open for further replies.