• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

GPS_scout2024

Stan Wickham (3)
The forum seems to be getting full of new people, i like it but its hard to pick the sprinkler. Lets keep it real here fellas, any information about the BSHS and TGS second 15 teams. If both firsts teams are strong who are the boys to keep an eye on in seconds, guessing it will be a great game.

GPS_Savant

Bob McCowan (2)
Anyone know the BSHS canteen menu? I’ll be there tomorrow as I believe the TGS v BSHS will be the best match up of round 1 to watch!
Not too sure mate but nothings better then a bacon egg sando, oh mate the little swirl of tomato sauce. Don’t get me started! My go to routine is 3 bacon and egg sandos for before and during the game, then i get 2 snags (I’m cheeky and get both barbecue and tomato sauce). My wifes not too happy with my growing beer gut but I just can’t resist sneaking a flask as well. How good!

Brendan Grice

Frank Row (1)
Just wanted to leave a comment here about the impressive performance I saw watching the 2nd XV Terrace vs Nudgee, although it was a dissapointing loss for the boys in red and black I wanted to mention the big engine of Austin Ross. Coming on earlier than normal the boy made some big efforts before crashing over early in the second half. I can't recall seeing him lose a lineout and really think he might be the man Terrace is lacking in the lineout and really hope Adrian gives him a look in early in the season.

GPS_Savant

Bob McCowan (2)
How much does this beastly bloke weigh? Looking forward to seeing how he impacts the Game with his physicality and intensity. Thanks for the pointer mate, noted.