• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

GPS Fanatics

Frank Row (1)
Personally, I quite like the size of the big fella from State High, the basketball one, Roman I think his name is
But I also think its hard to go past BBC's dynamic duo of Sam Davies and Kiama Jione

joshchi temuways

Frank Nicholson (4)
im so serious mate, not the average prop.... he isnt very big just alot of passion. ball skills are great and the kid has a huge nudge on him (plays firsts football)

Micheal Seiler

Bob McCowan (2)
Personally, I quite like the size of the big fella from State High, the basketball one, Roman I think his name is
But I also think its hard to go past BBC's dynamic duo of Sam Davies and Kiama Jione
Sam Davies is a forward with the footwork that can take him places, but his mind is elsewhere. He's quite the ladies' man off the field I've heard.

fullback by name

Bob McCowan (2)
The combination of Nasser, Hart and the spark of William Fanshawe could potentially be dangerous. He has really been working hard lately and feel as though he would work well with the other backs mentioned. Guess we will find out this season but he moves laterally very smoothly and is hard to be put down. I strongly believe that is going to be dangerous for the comp this season, he puts his head down, pins the ears back and goes hard for the line, but is also not afraid to hand the ball off in astonishing fashion.

joshchi temuways

Frank Nicholson (4)
my prediction
1. BGS (outright, undefeated)
2. IPS
3. GT
4. AGS
5. TSS
6. BBC (nilesh patel needs to get off his wing and get more involved otherwise they could catch themselves slipping down)
7. TGS
8. BSH
9. NC
thoughts