• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

TheGPSBloke

Herbert Moran (7)
yeah he grew up in Highfields near Toowoomba but the wife wanted to move to Brisbane for some more opportunities for the young fella. what position is your oldest playing in the 14s
He’s playing in the backline he’s your traditional flyhalf, but the coach has him playing in the centres I’m pretty sure. Not certain, he’s a boarder so ill ask him next time I talk to him. What positions your boy?

GPS Wizard

Bob McCowan (2)
seeing BGS at the bottom of every prediction is pretty concerning. Lets hope they can prove everyone wrong for a good competitive season.
yeah just dont see them beating a team. - too much money spent on chess this season and not enough funding for their footy program. Pretty disappointing to see them not give rugby a red hot crack for just one season

GPS_Savant

Bob McCowan (2)
I think this year the ladder with reflect two different comps almost. The top 5 being very competitive and the bottom 4 scrapping with each other for a few wins. My picks would be:

1. NC
2. BBC
3.TGS
4. BSHS
5.TSS
6. GT
7. ACGS
8. IGS
9 BGS
How do we feel about a BSHS dark horse run? Haven’t seen much attention towards their undefeated preseason as well as the combination of great new additions and some boys growing into their skin. Honestly I wouldn’t be mad putting a money line on the south Brisbane boys.