• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Wing whisperer

Herbert Moran (7)
I have a son on the BSHS 3rds team, I’ve seen a mountain of a bloke on Instagram that goes by “pit bull” he’s a BBC boy and it looks like he played 3rds last year. I’m worried for my sons safety and just wanted to see if anyone knows if he’s playing 3rds against this year.
I have previously mentioned Lucas Clifford or "pit bull" on this forum. He is leading in pilfers for the 3rds and is definately a player to keep an eye out for.

This is the player i'm refering to:

GPS.Rugby.Supporter

Frank Row (1)
I have a son on the BSHS 3rds team, I’ve seen a mountain of a bloke on Instagram that goes by “pit bull” he’s a BBC boy and it looks like he played 3rds last year. I’m worried for my sons safety and just wanted to see if anyone knows if he’s playing 3rds against this year.
Your son should be fine mate…. If he is in the thirds he is in there for a reason..

on that note, does anyone have any guns to look out for in the 3rds competition? keen for seeing some hungry boys get after it.
it.
On that note, no one in particular but my sons 3rd XV state high team are looking quite prepared for a strong season. Will be intresting to see how they go up against tgs tommorow.

I have previously mentioned Lucas Clifford or "pit bull" on this forum. He is leading in pilfers for the 3rds and is definately a player to keep an eye out for.

This is the player i'm refering to:

Mate. Nudgee round 8 will have him on a leash. The bull will be rangled.