• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

TheGPSBloke

Herbert Moran (7)
Big news out of BBC over night, star player Kiama Jione has been ruled out for 3-4 weeks with a calf injury. This will leave a gaping whole in the BBC forward pack with this superstar set to be out for a month. Apparently a young bloke by the name of Sam Davies has been brought into the squad to fill the massive whole left after the loss.
How will this effect the boys from Toowong?
How did you get this information? If so I believe this will place BBC out of any top 3 contention. First 4 rounds of a season are vital for success.

GPS Fanatics

Frank Row (1)
he is returning from injury this week he hasnt played for a while. He has got plenty of talent and will start #8 for the Firsts this weekend against downlands.
This is similar to what I have heard. The coaches are apparently preparing him for Round 2 against State High. BBC have big raps on this guy and believe he will be a leader and key member of the side next year in year 12.

joshchi temuways

Frank Nicholson (4)
How did you get this information? If so I believe this will place BBC out of any top 3 contention. First 4 rounds of a season are vital for success.
I believe the starting 10 red rocket toby Kennedy will handle the loss and lead the boys around the paddock. Although a big loss the BBC boys should be able to handle it with an expereinced coaching team and a lot of talent and an x-factor in the team. Sam davies is a real talent to keep an eye out for could even fight to keep his spot in the firsts after the first four weeks. Ive watched him train and he is looking big.

GPS.Rugby.Supporter

Frank Row (1)
Just had a coffee with my mate this morning discussing the up and coming season and he mentioned a name I haven’t heard before Joshua Hannan? Has anyone heard about him apparently he is starting seconds at state high and might have an impact off the bench for the firsts?

Ruck master 42

Bob McCowan (2)
Just had a coffee with my mate this morning discussing the up and coming season and he mentioned a name I haven’t heard before Joshua Hannan? Has anyone heard about him apparently he is starting seconds at state high and might have an impact off the bench for the firsts?
Yes Ive watched him play a few times in the trials. Quite dynamic at 10 i think he could be putting pressure on Seamus Boakes in the near futue. Just needs to sort his goal kicking out

Wing whisperer

Herbert Moran (7)
Joshua Hannan. Have not heard this name yet, but ill keep an eye out for if he runs out for the firsts. What number does he wear?

GPS_Savant

Bob McCowan (2)
I have a son on the BSHS 3rds team, I’ve seen a mountain of a bloke on Instagram that goes by “pit bull” he’s a BBC boy and it looks like he played 3rds last year. I’m worried for my sons safety and just wanted to see if anyone knows if he’s playing 3rds against this year.