• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

ONE TEAM - positivity thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
The wallabies could legitimately grind out a forward orientated win in the rain against England if this improvement curve continues.

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
Broken wallabies appear to have mended against Canada.

Drew Mitchell looked 90% + which is very good
Berrick Barnes didn't go off
James Slipper if anything looks more like a front rower - bigger and wheezier! Proper NH fattie!

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
It looks like we will now be playing South Africa in the quarters. Not a problem. We've beaten them in the quarters before.
It looks like we will now be playing New Zealand in the Semis. Not a problem. We've beaten them twice in semi finals before.

P

pete88

BTW we haven't beaten RSA in the quarters before. Not that it matters, we will this time.

We've won our last three starts against South Africa (including 2 away wins), and two of our last three against the ABs. We've never been eliminated in a RWC by Southern Hemisphere opposition. We are CERTAIN to make the final it seems to me.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
The scrum has improved so fucking much!! If our scrum was like it was 2 years ago Ireland would have won by 15 with a

Go the force!!!!

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
BTW we haven't beaten RSA in the quarters before. Not that it matters, we will this time.

We've won our last three starts against South Africa (including 2 away wins), and two of our last three against the ABs. We've never been eliminated in a RWC by Southern Hemisphere opposition. We are CERTAIN to make the final it seems to me.

Same confidence as pre-Ireland. I like it. :)

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
We can still get two bonus points from next two matches, Ireland might get beaten by Italy and score only two or three tries against the Russians playing out of their skin, and then bob's yer uncle!

Status
Not open for further replies.