• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Staff member
A few have yet to tip
AAGPS RUGBY TIPPING 2024 Round 7.jpg

play out back

Peter Burge (5)
it would seem that the under 15's have discovered the forum! they are beggining their non-sensicle rants about their mates and how good they are. To all those new schoolboys raiding the forum beware, for last term the forum was shut closed due to outrageous school boy antics. So please play by the rules or face the wrath of @Joker
Beware of what you say I know who you are and will reveal your identity if you cross me again

Chief chop tackle

Frank Row (1)
Anyways, I have a question to all the fellow men who would actually like to participate appropriately in the forum. What do we think of Jai Callaghan? Watched him in the NSW schools 1's games and wow, just wow. His footwork is astonishing along with his precise decision making and many other attributes. Anyone want to share their input?

-Chief Chop.

play out back

Peter Burge (5)
Anyways, I have a question to all the fellow men who would actually like to participate appropriately in the forum. What do we think of Jai Callaghan? Watched him in the NSW schools 1's games and wow, just wow. His footwork is astonishing along with his precise decision making and many other attributes. Anyone want to share their input?

-Chief Chop.
thought he was very good and very elusive think he got and unfortunate of not getting picked in the main Australia team

rugby analyser 2.0

Frank Row (1)

-Chief Chop.
The kid is amazing. Can step off both feet, very nippy and hard to tackle. love his play style and everything about him. just imagine if he was even a few inches taller. jeez

Chief chop tackle

Frank Row (1)
I believe fullback is almost a perfect position for him but in coming games I would like him to show off his kicking game a little more on the kick receive. If he can I believe he will go very far with his career. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.