• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Rudderless

Bill McLean (32)
If Newington is going coed next year, will the girls play in the boys rugby teams or would they be in a separate competition?
Not next year…

When will Newington College become co-ed?​

The transition will be gradual, beginning in 2026 when we will welcome girls at our preparatory schools Wyvern and Lindfield in Kindergarten and Year 5. The first girls will join the senior campus in 2028 in Year 7 and Year 11. As these students progress through their education at Newington, the College will become fully co-educational by 2033, with the first co-educational cohort graduating in 2029.

Newington College is thrilled to announce our inclusion into the Independent Sporting Association (ISA) competition for our future female Newingtonians (7-12). The ISA acknowledged our prestigious sporting history and the tireless work of our coaches, students and parents in ensuring our students’ athletic abilities are nurtured and grown, noting the value our College will bring to their overall competition.
More information on the Newington blog: https://newington.info/ISA

Last edited:

Joker

John Hipwell (52)
A few have yet to tip
AAGPS RUGBY TIPPING 2024 Round 7.jpg

JohnDoe82

Bob McCowan (2)
it would seem that the under 15's have discovered the forum! they are beggining their non-sensicle rants about their mates and how good they are. To all those new schoolboys raiding the forum beware, for last term the forum was shut closed due to outrageous school boy antics. So please play by the rules or face the wrath of @Joker
Beware of what you say I know who you are and will reveal your identity if you cross me again

Chief chop tackle

Frank Row (1)
Anyways, I have a question to all the fellow men who would actually like to participate appropriately in the forum. What do we think of Jai Callaghan? Watched him in the NSW schools 1's games and wow, just wow. His footwork is astonishing along with his precise decision making and many other attributes. Anyone want to share their input?

-Chief Chop.

JohnDoe82

Bob McCowan (2)
Anyways, I have a question to all the fellow men who would actually like to participate appropriately in the forum. What do we think of Jai Callaghan? Watched him in the NSW schools 1's games and wow, just wow. His footwork is astonishing along with his precise decision making and many other attributes. Anyone want to share their input?

-Chief Chop.
thought he was very good and very elusive think he got and unfortunate of not getting picked in the main Australia team