• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

The_Lock

Stan Wickham (3)
seeing this coming from and tried and true jo boy sums up the overarching sentiment about iggy. Wether you are a st. ignatius boy / supporter or not seeing the antics unfold and watching both schools erupt at his presence is a part of GPS rugby we are missing
Does anyone actually know who has the power to bring it back, is it just the principal?

gus titler

Frank Nicholson (4)
Back to Scots Weekend against Joeys, expecting 5-10 thousand although thats what they always say. On that not who has been the best crowd this season.
3 big games leading up to the 1's, the 6ths at 12, 16a's at 1 and 2's at 2. the 6ths from joeys are a great team but will ultimately face the brick wall of the Scots 6ths, a team with rugged and ferociousness defence and a sense of tenacity to get the win over the boys from hunters hill. in my opinion the joeys 6ths will scrape away with the win JUST, led by their sensational talent of a five eight Lachlan cox. the 16a's In my opinion will be the game of the year in the 16's comp. the Scots team are filled with talent and are led by a sharp intelligent coach. players to watch out for from Scots are the second row. on the other hand Joey's will be as tough as they come through the prop, the Mudgee mud crab and the come back of abe race. abe will bring a will of firmness and fortitude to the team. I'm very keen to see him play.
what are your thoughts on the joeys v Scots draw this weekend.

sundayeightpm

Allen Oxlade (6)
3 big games leading up to the 1's, the 6ths at 12, 16a's at 1 and 2's at 2. the 6ths from joeys are a great team but will ultimately face the brick wall of the Scots 6ths, a team with rugged and ferociousness defence and a sense of tenacity to get the win over the boys from hunters hill. in my opinion the joeys 6ths will scrape away with the win JUST, led by their sensational talent of a five eight Lachlan cox. the 16a's In my opinion will be the game of the year in the 16's comp. the Scots team are filled with talent and are led by a sharp intelligent coach. players to watch out for from Scots are the second row. on the other hand Joey's will be as tough as they come through the prop, the Mudgee mud crab and the come back of abe race. abe will bring a will of firmness and fortitude to the team. I'm very keen to see him play.
what are your thoughts on the joeys v Scots draw this weekend.
Joeys easy win.

ManOSteel

Frank Row (1)
Another extremely unbias schoolboy review with my opinions on the top 10 players within the competition ;)
Feel free to scold me

1. Marshall Le Maitre Shore (Snubbed from Aussie Schoolboys)
2. Arthur Greer Joeys
3. Phoenix Graham View
4. Jai Callaghan Shore
5. Hayden Lavercombe Kings
6. Justice Taumoepeau Joeys
7. Rex Bassingwhaite Shore
8. Angus Grover View
9. Toby Brial Scots
10. Charles Ghattas Joeys

Going off the dome here so might of missed some key players

-Sincerely Superman
P:S I love making lists if you haven't noticed already

JohnDoe82

Frank Row (1)
This tom Symons kid from Riverview who has made Sydney this year as a starting flanker and a certain for gen blue also has a good shot with great speed toughness and IQ he will be one to watch

Last edited:

Srgnt Short Ball

Chris McKivat (8)
Does anyone actually know who has the power to bring it back, is it just the principal?
most likely, I would guess that the leadership group of OR2025 will attempt to persuade him to bring it back, at that point it will be up to the principle who will likely look to most seasoned members of staff for the stances.

Srgnt Short Ball

Chris McKivat (8)
Another extremely unbias schoolboy review with my opinions on the top 10 players within the competition ;)
Feel free to scold me

1. Marshall Le Maitre Shore (Snubbed from Aussie Schoolboys)
2. Arthur Greer Joeys
3. Phoenix Graham View
4. Jai Callaghan Shore
5. Hayden Lavercombe Kings
6. Justice Taumoepeau Joeys
7. Rex Bassingwhaite Shore
8. Angus Grover View
9. Toby Brial Scots
10. Charles Ghattas Joeys

Going off the dome here so might of missed some key players

-Sincerely Superman
P:S I love making lists if you haven't noticed already