• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Joker

John Hipwell (52)
agreed Leichhardt just cannot stand up against a home game. I've also heard thorugh the grape vine that riverview are paying outrageous rates to hold the game there. SCHOOLS GONE SOFT!!
As have I. If they simply invested money in proper security and had mounted police presence it will work. The reason 2018 happened was due to their pathetic crowd control measures. Two security only that day walking perimeter.

The_Lock

Stan Wickham (3)
agreed Leichhardt just cannot stand up against a home game. I've also heard thorugh the grape vine that riverview are paying outrageous rates to hold the game there. SCHOOLS GONE SOFT!!
Would be surprised for Riverview to actually allow this information to go through the so called 'grape vine', but I would assume its quite expensive.

Joker

John Hipwell (52)
May I please ask that Queensland scholboys looking for another outlet for their immaturity refrain from runining our forum.

We have a simple rule.

EA567958-2EFF-453E-8A04-E193B0202131.gif

Game_Day_Ritual

Ward Prentice (10)
I highly doubt the accuracy of this list, it would be very hard to compare across countries given the difference in playing standards.

Yours in speculation,
The Lock
The lack of South African school kids especially from Paarl Gim who is probably in the top 3 schools globally year in year out hardly figures I would take it with a grain of salt...