• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
joker 1 is very different to joker

Regards,
Joker 1
It is.
You are new
I am very old. Even though some call me the Prince of Darkness the role is purely ceremonial.
I wish you well J1.

VagueNearAyeaye-size_restricted.gif

runningrugbyrules

Ted Fahey (11)
Oscar Tremlett at 12. A great player he sure is. Following up from a great weekend for Gordon u16s he earnt himself at spot in the u16s Sydney Red pathway team. Along side some fellow GPS boys Whitaker Harry (Newington 16A's halfback) and King Jarryd (Newington, 16A's fullback with also having some time in the 2nds in recent games). Keep your eyes on this boy Oscar Tremlett he is one for the future as he still has 2 more years of school boy footy ahead.

From the Mind of the Maul Master
Grandson of a Wallaby too !!!

Ace Ventura

Ted Fahey (11)
for those wondering what's the go with the BYE for the 4th XV, it's because View 4ths are playing Grammar 2nds in an unofficial "comp" which now includes Grammar's 2nds with the other 6 schools (curtain-raiser in the 3rds comp). This means 7 teams, so a bye is involved. Similar story with the 14Cs - View 14Cs play Grammar 14As, which leaves Joeys 14Cs with a Bye.

CutOutBallFanatic

Allen Oxlade (6)
Evening Gents,

I was particularly Interested in @Scrum Sandwich's post of the Riverview 1XV. I was surprised with the move of McGrath to Inside centre. Wondering what happened to Terry? Personally I thought he was one of the best backs on the paddock last week against Kings. Any intel on the move?

TFB
Seems to me the coaches want mcgrath in the team whether thats fullback or inside. Could have to do with the fact that mcgrath has been one of , if not Ignatius' best defensive back, opposed to Terry who has arguably not been the greatest on defence. Either way, Ignatius' back line is shifting week in week out, and seems to be their fatal flaw. Hopefully they can see some stability in the backline towards the backhalf of the season.

Cheers,
- Fanatic

The Cleaner

Chris McKivat (8)
All this pathways and we still can't beat a NZ side FROM U18 TO THE WALLABIES LEVEL....frustrating. NEED TO PICK BOYS WHO WANTS TO PLAY AND REPRESENT AUSTRALIA, NOT JUST FOR A PAY CHEQUE! PERHAPS THIS FORUM COULD USE THIS PLATFORM TO ENCOURAGE YOUNG MEN TO TAKE PRIDE IN REPRESENTING AND WEARING THAT GREEN AND GOLD JERSEY. OR WHATEVER OZZIE JERSEY THEY WEAR AT AN INTERNATIONAL LEVEL......

The Cleaner

Chris McKivat (8)
All this pathways and we still can't beat a NZ side FROM U18 TO THE WALLABIES LEVEL....frustrating. NEED TO PICK BOYS WHO WANTS TO PLAY AND REPRESENT AUSTRALIA, NOT JUST FOR A PAY CHEQUE! PERHAPS THIS FORUM COULD USE THIS PLATFORM TO ENCOURAGE YOUNG MEN TO TAKE PRIDE IN REPRESENTING AND WEARING THAT GREEN AND GOLD JERSEY. OR WHATEVER OZZIE JERSEY THEY WEAR AT AN INTERNATIONAL LEVEL......
WE NEED TO GET OUR HEAD OUT OF THIS "GPS VS CAS VS ISA VS EVERY OTHER AUSSIE SCHOOL" MENTALITY BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS, BOYS DO NOT PLAY SCHOOL RUGBY FOREVER. AT THE END OF IT ALL, WEARING THAT GREEN AND GOLD (I ASSUME ) IS THE ULTIMATE GOAL FOR EVERY YOUNG RUGBY UNION PLAYER. MAYBE I'M TOO OLD.