• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROPaganda

Chris McKivat (8)
What a day of footy aye. For the forum, who is everyones most underrated players in the comp who don't get the recognition they deserve?
Gotta say Jack Binnie. A threat in attack as well as in defence and has a class kicking game. Also from Shore, I think Ethan Hamilton has been immense in the 2 row and unlucky to miss out on a GPS 2nds jersey. I guess some guys in this side get overshadowed by the likes of Le Maître and Bassingthwaighte.

The Chairman

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Final stat slate of the year. Massive congratulations to Callum Grantham (Newington) for the highest point-scorer, along with tied second-highest try scorer. Well done to both Marshall Le Maitre (Shore) and Isamu Naito (Kings) as they top the try scorers lists with 8 each. Well done to Shore for having the best Points Differential this year.

1723893266875.png

1723893282753.png

1723944474957.png

Last edited:

Get em onside

Sydney Middleton (9)
Question for the forum, if Shore were to travel to the likes of England and France to play the top full strength schoolboy sides, how do you think they would compare?

RuthlessRucker303

Bob McCowan (2)
What a day of footy aye. For the forum, who is everyones most underrated players in the comp who don't get the recognition they deserve?
In my opinion, Lucas Arnautovic (J), Arthur Greer (J) and Daniel Osborne (I), all three of these boys are really reliable with hardly any mistakes ever made and play their hearts out for their team week in and week out. Probably the most overlooked players in the comp. Just underrated.
Regards RR

The Chairman

Phil Hardcastle (33)
In my opinion, Lucas Arnautovic (J), Arthur Greer (J) and Daniel Osborne (I), all three of these boys are really reliable with hardly any mistakes ever made and play their heats out for their team week in and week out. Probably the most overlooked players in the comp. Just Underrated.
Regards RR
I agree on Osborne, but Greer and Arnautovic get lots of deserved recognition. A few players who go under the radar.

Guerin (S)
Harvison (E)
Brown (J)
Bell (N)
Bloomfield (K)

Ian Macintosh

Frank Row (1)
Joker is class, be classy.
Not sure this was a bad comment? Joker kinda undermined my point and stated last time Joeys went on tour they came second in GPS…. So did all other times since 1973 the come first? Does it mean touring to NZ is bad for Joeys or Sydney schools rugby? Time to think further than this league.
shore over last few years , in groups have been coached well and this is fruit . But yes joker - Joeys wins 28/30 or more in most school rugby match contests …. But I’d like to see them and other GPS schools tour.

CasualObserver

Sydney Middleton (9)
Question for the forum, if Shore were to travel to the likes of England and France to play the top full strength schoolboy sides, how do you think they would compare?
Are you saying that after all these years we now have a team worthy of sending overseas to compete with the UK and French teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.