• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squidlips

Frank Nicholson (4)
View attachment 20351
Image circulating among the Shore Parents.

Its not often that I get emotional watching rugby, but it was so beautiful.

To be 1-3, losing to New at Northbridge and dismissed as frauds, then storm home to win six in a row and cap it off at the home of the Scotsmen is one of the great achievements

This one was for the true believers, the ones that stuck with us through thick and thin.

This is truly the sweetest victory of them all.

Tradit Lampada Vitai.
As an old boy it was an emotional moment. Well done to the boys. I did try to find out who you were Chairman but noone could tell me.

Caesar

Stan Wickham (3)
2024 :
- Rugby 1st XV
- Rugby 2nd XV
- Tennis 1sts
- Tennis 2nds
- Rowing 2nd place
- Soccer 2nd place

2023:
- Waterpolo
- Cross Country Opens

2022:
- Cross Country Opens
- Rowing 2nd Place & 3rd at Nationals
- Rowing 2nd VIII, 1st IV and 2nd IV
- Rugby 1st XV =2nd place

2021:
- Basketball 1sts
- Cricket 1sts
- Cross Country Intermediates
- Rowing =2nd place, 2nd at Nationals and 1st at NSW Champs
- Rowing 1st, 2nd and 4th IV 1st

2020:
- Cricket 1sts
- Cross Country Opens
- Athletics Opens 2nd place
rugby 2XV??
could of sworn scots took the chocolates on that one.

The Ghost of Raelene

Steve Williams (59)
Question for the Shore men in here. How many Aussie rules sides are there?

View and Shore share a lot commonality in terms of demographics of families and it’s definitely a growing sport.

The Ghost of Raelene

Steve Williams (59)
Believe 4. Senior A + B, intermediate and junior
Wonder what impact this can have on Rugby. When you have 40 guys in senior Aussie rules there will be 2-3 that would make a top Rugby side.

Had a peruse of the Aussie rules scores and view seem to kick the ever living shit out of most schools. Proud of them winning the comps but want them in Rugby tbh.

White headgear - Tobias Gandy, a 12 on the larger side and seems to be overlooked in representative teams how ever has plenty of grit and a great football brain is definitely one to watch.
Couldn't agree more baabaa.footy, don't know how teams aren't picking up this kid up. Me and my wife were in attendance for the 1st round Joeys V View 15A game, and with the game on the line Tobias Gandy (Iceman) stepped up and iced the penalty goal from 37M out!, although he couldn't ice the game today he is definitely one to watch. Alongside Tobias Gandy (Iceman) another player that seems to be going under the radar is promising league talent Mudgee Wombat Will Brown who has just started his tenure at St Joesephs after being poached by the prestigious South Sydney Rabbitohs, this kid has got pure X factor, he create something out of nothing with his running game, defence or even his elite kicking game and if you need him to slot it of the tee he'll do that as well, definitley one to watch

Joker

Staff member
1723946918335.png

1723946947841.png

Joker

Staff member
For your viewing pleasure here is the...
GPS Rugby Premiership History 1892 onward (2024 version)
This is my magnum opus and took me ages to research.
Enjoy

Joker

1723947724421.jpeg

Attachments

• GPS Rugby Premiership History 1892 onwards (2024).pdf
    789.6 KB · Views: 189

PROPaganda

Chris McKivat (8)
1. Amarti
2. Garner
3. Armstrong
4. Sidwell
5. Galligan
6. Stock
7. Reardon
8. Clout
9. Greig
10. Bassingthwaighte
11. Wendt
12. d'Almeida
13. Francis
14. Mott
15. Callaghan
Very similar to what I was thinking although the 12 and the 14 spots are up in the air. 12 will be fought out between d'Almeida, Ritchie and Robertson unless they want to play Wendt there. 14 could go so many ways with Hockey, Mott, Hamilford and maybe even Kingal-Pia pushing for a spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.