• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

ap1

Allen Oxlade (6)
Luckiest man on the field - Shore no.1. Would have been a disaster for him had Shore lost. Playing at the ball and knocking it on off a kickoff that didn't go 10m with 1 minute to go. Thankfully for him all ended well!

Jim Belshaw

Bob Loudon (25)
That is so disrespectful considering other schools send the teams agreed upon.
They provide great hospitality, excellent playing fields and a great BBQ.
TAS were on the road every two weeks.
I am so disappointed Scots decided it was too hard to equal the commitment TAS does many times.
In fairness to Scots I don't have all the facts beyond that they decided to send only two teams and one cancelled. I didn't know only two teams were coming and went to watch the 16As in particular. This is the team that will feed directly into next year's firsts. Last week I saw them for the first time and they beat SJ 16Cs 33-14 in a dominant performance. An SJ parent said this was her team's first loss. So instead of watching a number of games I ended up watching one. :( Later I will write a longer piece on this year and some of the things I have noticed. I don't want to distract now from the top games.

Status
Not open for further replies.