• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Warwick Wilson

Peter Burge (5)
I'm pleased to see Scots recover and post a good win in 1s and keep marching on in 2s and 3s with closely fought wins. Congrats to all players making the GPS teams.

Srgnt Short Ball

Herbert Moran (7)
My predicted 2025 team for View
1. Tancred
2. McGrath
3. Osborne
4. Spora
5. Cabot
6. Conna
7. Dempsey
8. Perkins
9. Grover
10. Garling
11. Folkes
12. McGrath
13. Dalton
14. Anderson
15. Tucker

Open to opinions, just my humble prediction
McGrath at hooker is highly improbable, he will most likely end up playing 2s or be a 3s Vet if there is a strong hooker coming up from the 16s. Does anyone know who Views 16a hooker was?

HailMaryEnthusiast

Stan Wickham (3)
McGrath at hooker is highly improbable, he will most likely end up playing 2s or be a 3s Vet if there is a strong hooker coming up from the 16s. Does anyone know who Views 16a hooker was?
I have thought he is playing very well and will definitely have a chance to play 1s, unsure of any 16s hookers so went with him

Srgnt Short Ball

Herbert Moran (7)
firstly, Osborne will likely shift to prop next year to make way for T. Tancred or another prop which won't leave any room for H. Mcgrath in the team.
-JB
number of things wrong here:
Osbourne already plays prop
View doesn't need to 'make way' for Tancred, he's already in the team
Currently they are without a hooker unless Osborne moves back to hooker like in the 16as

It will most probably be between Naughton and McGrath and this will be determined by wether or not they want to keep Osbourne at 3 and have McGrath at 2, or Move Osbourne to 2 and Put Naughton in a 3.

My predicted 2025 team for View
1. Tancred
2. McGrath
3. Osborne
4. Spora
5. Cabot
6. Conna
7. Dempsey
8. Perkins
9. Grover
10. Garling
11. Folkes
12. McGrath
13. Dalton
14. Anderson
15. Tucker

Open to opinions, just my humble prediction

Locked 9,10,11,12,13. Will be lots of competition for the 14 and 15!

Excited to see Archer Dalton step up to the 13 jersey. Big shoes to fill consider the previous Riverview 13s in the past few years.

HailMaryEnthusiast

Stan Wickham (3)
firstly, Osborne will likely shift to hooker next year to make way for T. Tancred or another prop which won't leave any room for H. Mcgrath in the team.
-JB
I back McGrath to play 2, watching him on the weekend he was very solid and helped his team to an unfortunate draw. Will come down to how much size and strength he can put on, may just have to stay away from the KFC (doesnt want to end up like his dad).
Cheers

CutOutBallFanatic

Herbert Moran (7)
number of things wrong here:
Osbourne already plays prop
View doesn't need to 'make way' for Tancred, he's already in the team
Currently they are without a hooker unless Osborne moves back to hooker like in the 16a's

It will most probably be between Naughton and McGrath and this will be determined by wether or not they want to keep Osbourne at 3 and have McGrath at 2, or Move Osbourne to 2 and Put Naughton in a 3.
I believe they mean Tomma Tancred, Georges younger brother who has the capability to transition to prop just as George has this year.