• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

PBear

Peter Burge (5)
I wanted to bring to the forums attention a mistake in the GPS White team list with the Number Eight, Dan Smith being labelled as Newington, he goes to Riverview. This error was bought about by the injuries higher up and incorrect cutting and pasting.
That brings the total representatives for Riverview to 14 (the most in the GPS), excluding Henri Dempsey and Issac Perkins playing for the Presidents XV.
I think you'll find that SJC had 15 players selected however their No.14 has now withdrawn

The Cleaner

Ward Prentice (10)
#9 unashamedly
Pass kick tackle gameplay all superior to those in front.
In my humble opinion
I would have to agree with you here. M. Smith definitely can go up. Need not to be reminded the importance of a 9 & 10 in any rugby team. Current number 10 unfortunately is not a 10 but doing his utmost best due to injuries. When that happens, the 9 then need to have a better game management and decision making. Unfortunately, both missed last Saturday.

AnonomousEmu

Bob McCowan (2)
I was talking more about a player from every position, clearly not every player who has played 1s got selected, but the core group with multiple games under their belts were all selected.
1. Tancred
2. Phillips
3. Osbourne
4. Graham
5. Smith
6. Saunders
7. Dempsey
8. Conna & Perkins
9. Grover
10. Garling
11. Newton
12. McGrath
13. Hartman
14. Folkes
15. Mason
9 of which are in year 10/11. Could 2025 be the year for view?

JuiceJohn6

Banned
10 actually. I would agree that view have a good shot next year but Joeys and Shore will be right up there alongside them, I'd say out of these three there is no clear favourite at this time.
I know you've probally mentioned it but who are you back @Srgnt Short Ball for next year. Try to hold back any bias because me personally i can't separate myself from Joeys haha
-John

Srgnt Short Ball

Herbert Moran (7)
I know you've probally mentioned it but who are you back @Srgnt Short Ball for next year. Try to hold back any bias because me personally i can't separate myself from Joeys haha
-John
I think It's going to be a genuine 3 horse race between Shore, Joeys and View. All three schools have the cattle and It will come down to the wire for there games against each other and for the prem.

gus titler

Stan Wickham (3)
Words cannot explain how delighted I am for #17 in GPS Presidents A XV, the one and only, MUDGEE MUD CRAB! I am profoundly elated and immensely proud of the remarkable achievements, affectionately dubbed the Mudgee Mudcrab. Hailing from the quintessentially rustic and charming western New South Wales town of Mudgee, this 105-kilogram behemoth has emerged as a paragon of athletic prowess and indomitable spirit. His unwavering dedication and Herculean efforts on the field have not only brought honor to his hometown but also resonated deeply with the core values of perseverance and excellence. His moniker, the Mudgee Mudcrab, symbolises both his tenacity and his deep rooted connection to the community, making his success a source of immense pride and delight for all who have had the privilege of witnessing his ascent.