• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Rugbynbeers

Darby Loudon (17)
From all my understanding, kings have many injuries heading into the game against joeys.

it looks to be a tough one for the boys from parramatta.

runningrugbyrules

Larry Dwyer (12)
SJC teams v Kings

1st XV
1. Nicolaj Knevitt
2.Charlie Ghattas
3.Chris Quinn
4.Mackinley Dooley
5.Arthur Greer
6.Johannes Logan
7.Lucas Arnautovic
8.Justice Taumoepeau
9.Darcy Brown
10.Jonty Fowler
11.Ben Sleeman
12.Matthew Gough
13.Ethan Tombs
14.Kynan Hart
15.Max Palmasani

2nd XV
1.Lachlan Foster
2.Kaleb Ward
3.Alex Negline
4.Henry Seigmeier
5.Cooper Green
6.Liam Hill
7.Paddy Cant
8.Liam Massey
9.Harry Beckett
10.Bede Fogarty
11.Monty Schmude
12.James de Szoeke
13.Lochie Wilson
14.Finn Boyd
15.Henry Troy

Anyone know if Declan Minto, Rory O Conner, Billy Blair , Prior are injured or just not being picked ???

Steve_Grey

Larry Dwyer (12)
They are really sticking with this backline setup and I can't see why. Needs to start paying dividends soon.
I see the TSC #12 from last week has been moved to #8 (more akin to his RL spot) - a challenge to master that Union scrum position though, interesting. Quite a big shuffle in the pack moving last week's #6 and #8 to #4 and #5.

If the #15/#14 trial doesn't work out this week it could be back to the drawing board - agreed that it needs to pay dividends today.

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
Hi there the following. Tips close in 4 hours

@Footy head @hituplover @letsruck @dusk @samuelgregory37 @Scrum Sandwich @Joe Fledger @OnTheSting @Rob hart

Where are your tips 2.jpg

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
Joeys 6th 44 King's 0
Joeys 12th 27 Knox 32
Joeys 16G 0 Knox 22
Joeys 15E 50 King's 0
Joeys 15F 12 St Ignatius' 26
Joeys 14C 50 King's 0
Joeys 13D 50 King's 0
Joeys 13F 5 St Augustine's 50

Joeys 7th 34 King's 7
Joeys 9th 7 King's 0
Joeys 11th 26 Cranbrook 7
Joeys 16B 50 King's 0
Joeys 15D 50 King 0
Joeys 14G 55 Scots 10
Joeys 13E 35 King's 0

NOTE: Joeys does not always report accurate results. You may have noted plenty of 50 point scores. This is done to not revel in a 50 point score line that happens each week. The only thing learned in a blowout is humility and respect for the opposition for whom there would no game.

Last edited:

The Prince

Frank Nicholson (4)
Looks like we are in for a cracker at parramatta. The Joeys Boys have been playing exceptional lately but King's are always a worthy opponent. I think that joeys will come out on top.

-Prince

rockstar

Herbert Moran (7)
Looks like we are in for a cracker at parramatta. The Joeys Boys have been playing exceptional lately but King's are always a worthy opponent. I think that joeys will come out on top.

-Prince
Does anyone have a TKS program/team list for the 1sts today?