• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
Joeys 3rd 12 Scots 17
Joeys 4th 24 Scots 5
Joeys 5th 5 King's 8
Joeys 12th 27 Knox 32
Joeys 16E 50 King's 0
Joeys 15B 12 St Ignatius' 7
Joeys 15C 32 King's 0
Joeys 15G 17 St Ignatius' 30

Syd

Allen Oxlade (6)
I’m

I’d wager good money that all these schools beat Shore pound for pound in the HSC. If you take a bunch of privileged kids from Mosman (Shore) they should beat kids from the very diverse backgrounds that kids at schools like Joeys come from. On the other hand, if you measure how the boys improve vs expectations, there is no contest. Also, Joeys has won the debating 2 years in a row and had a perfect ATAR result last year. . Also, this is a rugby forum.
For what it’s worth (not much) I think you’re underestimating the quality of Shores academic system. It, like Joeys rugby, is world class.

Stay dry out there people, interesting to see who are the masters of the wet game.

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
Ah yes, a couple of drops of rain and Scots becomes the SIRC

scots.png

scots 2.png

scots 3.png

Last edited:

Hardyardmenrugby

Frank Row (1)
Interesting to see newington with 7 supporters in the stands today at Stirling Bridge, 5 of which are firsts players waiting to get changed! For the likes of newington rugby , I think we can agree the future looks as cultured as SBHS!!! Shore boys with a solid turn out (aren’t scared of rain)