• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Lions Tour 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiveStarStu

Bill McLean (32)
Got Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne tickets in the presale, and Rebels tickets with my membership.

Jumped on at 9am to get Melbourne tickets for the folks, and crash city. They'll have to settle for the Rebels game.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
From what I hear there weren't many tickets on sale in Brisbane this morning. Sight crashed for me straight away so I knew I was no chance.

C

champo

Wow I must have been incredibly lucky this morning. I got 3 tickets together for Brisbane, basically centre field (gold tickets). Up in the nose bleeds but they should still be awesome seats. My wife was also logged on at the same time and also managed to get a selection of 3 seats, albeit these were off in the corner. Good seats still, but not as good as the ones I ultimately bought.

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
With the various pre-sales over the last few weeks, there probably weren't that many tickets available for the general public sale. Hopefully, that means there will be plenty of gold in the stands.

If you're a member of The Rugby Club in Sydney, they may be able to sort you out with some tickets to the Tests.

I was there last Monday for a function and they were encouraging people to join up. It was mentioned they still had (limited) tickets for all three Tests for full members.

So if you're Sydney based you could get in touch with them. www.rugbyclub.com.au

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
I am looking for 2 tickets to Melbourne or Brisbane for a rugby club fundraiser. Missed out today, anyone know where I can go next?

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
Lions Tahs sold out in 90 minutes this morning! Wasn’t even sure if this one would sell out.

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
Via a good friend I am being shouted a lions v tahs ticket, and via an ANZ stadium membership am ensured a lions v wallabies ticket. makes up for 12 years ago when I was overseas for the tour

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
I'd be interested to know if anyone got any today for Brisbane. Getting a message saying nothing available after 10 seconds when looking for a single ticket in any class is a bit of a joke

Same happened in 2001. I didn't even bother trying this time. Am going to see the Reds v Lions.... the rest will be viewed either at home or in a pub. Might head up Caxton Street on the night of the Brisbane test to soak up the atmosphere and watch at a pub there. Will be much cheaper!

FiveStarStu

Bill McLean (32)
They priced the Super rugby games very fairly I reckon. I was expecting to pay up to $75 for those.

Same here, very pleasantly surprised to pick up 2 for $50 to Rebs v Lions.

Makes up for the visceral pain of the Test costs.

Ah well, 3rd Tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.