• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

League Targets

The Ghost of Raelene

Simon Poidevin (60)
Surprised it doesn't happen more sadly.

Highest paid player in the game who has a pretty bad injury rate. He's certainly putting the pressure on the Knights to do some recruiting.

I don't see a ban coming but I definitely think he could jump to Rugby in a couple of years for some un godly amount of cash.

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
Andrew Walker could have played any sport he wanted to and been a pro in Australia. Absolutely magic to watch

Intresting that Nathan Hindmarsh almost signed with the Tahs at one point. 6'2 107kg in his league career where he was known for his motor. Interesting thought to how he could have gone at 6 if he could probably sit at 110kg. I really don't know when it's forwards. Burgess was handled like shit and thrown under the bus when I think he would have been a very effective 6 given time.
We wouldn’t have won anything with Hindy

The Ghost of Raelene

Simon Poidevin (60)
Moses Leo - NZ 7s has signed a two year deal with the Storm.

"Leo made his All Blacks Sevens debut in Singapore in 2022 and has now played 82 matches.

He represented NZ at the recent Paris Olympics and was a member of the bronze medal-winning All Black Sevens team at the Commonwealth Games in Birmingham.

Leo will fulfil his contract with the NZRU in 2025 before relocating to Melbourne.

His Storm contract covers the 2026 and 2027 seasons.
"

I expect these types of guys to slot in an be effective at the Storm after acclimatising like Warbrick took half a season to find his feet.