• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Highlanders v Rebels RD 8 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Penalty to Rebs. Opportunity to clear. Wonderful inside center running from Inman. It has been an inspired switch. Kudos to those who called for it.

Sent from my LG-P713 using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Rebels need to hold the ball and get back into this game. Looks like they are doing this well

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
Mitch has been putting some powerful runs of recent times. Made a good 10 to 15 off that last one. Our kicking radar is shit tonight.....again.

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
Penalty to Rebs. Opportunity to clear. Wonderful inside center running from Inman. It has been an inspired switch. Kudos to those who called for it.

Me! I've got a lot of shit wrong, but I was definitely driving the Inman to 12 first.

We're going okay so far, despite being 10 down. Jones needs to get more involved. Stirz needs to calm down. Actually everyone just needs to calm down a bit.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Lucky kick.
Bad luck for the rebels on that scrum, bit of a lottery.
Rebels need to hang onto the ball for once, they're using the same tactics as they did in the first half of the Brums game.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
It is a lottery, but Jesus Christ, King is trying to suck on Lauries tit.

Status
Not open for further replies.