• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Highlanders v Rebels RD 8 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Really bad fall by Hegarty, looks like Gus will get a game at 10. Suddenly feeling a lot less confident with tipping them.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I thought Buckman took him out, he initially went for the ball but as he was falling down his hands/arms clipped Hegerty putting him off balance.

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
Out on the Full from Ellison. Line out to Highlanders 25m out from own line.

Sent from my LG-P713 using Tapatalk

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
His eyes always had the ball, on the way down it looked like he thought he had the ball and tried to rip it out. No malice at all.

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
Try to Scotty fuglistaller, great phase play, stirzacker makes a break and offloads for the try assist.

Sent from my LG-P713 using Tapatalk

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
Great break by the ranga. See what happens when we keep ball in hand. That left flank is looking good so far

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Great wrk from stirz. The rebels backs are looking strong. Roberts taking the ball to the line well

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Nice passage of play by the Rebels building the phases in attack until they got into the Highlanders 22.

Stirzacker sees a gap by the ruck, takes it and offloads to Fuglistaller in support who is taken over the line with momentum.

7-0 Rebels after 7 minutes.

Hegarty has failed the concussion test. Roberts to lead the Rebels backline for the remainder of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.