• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

G&GR Fantasy Super Rugby 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newb

Trevor Allan (34)
Bit early to be bitching about Poki as captain, he's up to 82 at the moment. Coming home with a wet sail, as they say in the classics. I deadset can't believe my luck, on 203 points after 1 game.. No doubt it will go to shit tomorrow!

i didn't see the game but it sounds like his current 41 points aren't well deserved. but he's in my squad too so i hope he doesn't come crashing down after final adjustments are made!

on 179 at the moment, quite happy with that.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Yeah some of the scores in that game seem really high. Poki had 3 line breaks??? I admittedly only saw the second half but I still find that a little hard to believe.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Yeah some of the scores in that game seem really high. Poki had 3 line breaks??? I admittedly only saw the second half but I still find that a little hard to believe.

Well I was wondering about poki not having any line breaks. I saw two and they were not up at the end of the game. He had one in the first 10 min. 130 off 3 players. Not bad but missing tompson is a bad break. I could not afford him back in anyway.

Go the force!!!!

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)

I'm stunned by those numbers.

There were a few times where Poki got on the outside of his opposite number and had almost passed him but got pushed into touch. I wouldn't consider it a linebreak but I guess foxsports do.

I had him with 1 linebreak and 2 linebreak creates.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
I thought he had two. One on the wing at the start and I one where he broke a couple of tackles. what is a line break? Is it just going through the line of defence? And you have too be not held?

Go the force!!!!

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Big return for Nasi Manu as well on 43, if anyone bought him. Cheetahs props also with some big scores, and Slade and Lynn too.

In he end 41 is a decent enough score for a captain but we will see if it gets revised down, which I suspect is likely.

Pretorius a little disappointing but helped by him creating the Cheetahs' consolation try I guess. Might be a high scoring week this week?

Bullrush

Geoff Shaw (53)
Damn Jimmy Cowan....he's the reason I couldn't get Poki in like I wanted to.....oh well, at least MacKintosh, Bekhuis and Thompson all had good games...

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Thomson is the one loosie you just must have I think. He has just scored so high and so consistenly well. It is better go buy dirt cheap props and locks, who struggle to get 15 points consistently, to get the money for Thomson in my book.

So far the outside backs to have seem to be Poki and SBW but we will see how the consistency goes into the second half of the comp.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
So much for my theory that the Bulls backs' defence will shut out SBW....what a try...

Morne Steyn is the Saffies' answer to QC (Quade Cooper)...

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I was going to make him captain but decided against with no Carter. Terrible decision.

Go Jaque!

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Didn't pick SBW for same reason either...and my fantasy cup opponent has him with Dagg as captain as well!!!! Argh...

Go Todd, FDeP and Crockett...and Freuan too!

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Mean while Matt Todd is having a quiet night

And on a side note I have scored more points after two games this week than I did last week in total.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Time to chuck out FdeP from my fantasy team...bloody useless, he's a shadow of the player of two years ago when he was voted the world's best.

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
My changes didn't register. Consequently I still have Payne matthewson matfield woodcock kaino and Carter in my team. Highlanders may save me. Bismark hatrick would be good too.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Looking at the guy leading the week on 525, I don't see how he can be caught at this stage...

Pretorius over Burgess seems a bad call so far :(

And Bieber's move to fullback is costing him points.

Status
Not open for further replies.