• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

G&GR Fantasy Super Rugby 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
FUCK.MY.LIFE

You have no idea how long I agonised over whether to pick Faainga or the Stormers hooker....

You're not alone, I made the exact same move. I'm consoling myself with the fact that he should still get a reasonable amount of game time to at least eke some points from him.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
I'm in hawks bay. Thank god for rugby being on telly. I just hope I get through the round again. Changes for me are kepu. Guts. Rutledge. And I can't remember the fourth. Poki is Caption this week. Whitley is the fourth.
Jamie Mac. Kepu
Rutledge
Sharpe sykes
Minnie Whitley higgers
Burgo
Gilbert gits diggers
Sbw poki schmoo

Go the force!!!!

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Got Poki as captain, and nowhere to be seen in first half...he'd better pull his finger out!

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Interesting to note that the #1 and #2 overrall players are from NZ and ineligible to win the 10K.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Yeah spewing I could
Not afford too bring him back he has a good 50 points now

Go the force!!!!

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Good to see the people that were patting themselves on the back last week because they chose the right captain for the first time in 5 weeks come back to earth with Poki failing tonight.

Just letting you know now, Hurricanes play Cheetahs next week. Nonu for captain? :lmao:

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
I put Poki in and left Fruean on the bench because I thought the Crusaders/Bulls would be tight and that the Clan would smash the Cheetahs and set Poki running free. I hope Fruean doesn't have a blinder cause I agonised for hours over that one.

However, I do have Thompson as captain. 102 before tackles to be added. My first real breakout choice in eight weeks!

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Great selection Hawko, I also had Thomson and he was my second choice for captain. I choose poorly!

Good to see the people that were patting themselves on the back last week because they chose the right captain for the first time in 5 weeks come back to earth with Poki failing tonight.

Just letting you know now, Hurricanes play Cheetahs next week. Nonu for captain? :lmao:
Sorry that you're bitter Darren, that's your second dig which I presume is targetted at myself.

I had thought this thread has been conducted in a great spirit to date, and a few gloats to my mind are not out of the spirit of fantasy rugby. If the celebration is coming across as arrogance then I apologise, that was not the intention. Just I, and I assume others, emerse ourselves into this fantasy world and like to celebrate small victories. I call it banter.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)

But Horrorcanes are travelling and their record in SA is poor. As the Cheetahs are travelling too I suggest players from these teams should be avoided unless they are Fantasy superstars and I wouldn't put Nonu in that category this year.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
But Horrorcanes are travelling and their record in SA is poor. As the Cheetahs are travelling too I suggest players from these teams should be avoided unless they are Fantasy superstars and I wouldn't put Nonu in that category this year.

I was being facetious and participating in the ''banter''.

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
Bit early to be bitching about Poki as captain, he's up to 82 at the moment. Coming home with a wet sail, as they say in the classics. I deadset can't believe my luck, on 203 points after 1 game.. No doubt it will go to shit tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.