• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

G&GR Fantasy Rugby Competition 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AlexH

Tom Carter gave him more opportunities and Fantasy points than he deserved. Hopefully, Fainga'a gets a start and shuts him and the Fantasy bandwagoners down next week.

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
a solid 474 has got me up to 54 in the GAGR league. After week 2 I was at about 200, so I am quite happy with my form sice then

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Bugger, I was leading nicely in the Cup head to head with provisional points for couple days by around 35 points, then just checked the final points, only to lose out by a single point!

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
Well with 514 for the week I am heppier then I was last week. My backs are just not performing...... Hmmm need to consider.

C

Cave Dweller

I won my cup again lol. I was on 80 and my opponent was on 200 and something. He managed 290 and I got a 436 I think. I had Freuen on the bench and Ellison was in my team! Stupid me
Here is my team for the week
fantasy.jpg

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Stormers have a bye this week, so better sort out your hookers, CD...not a bad team though!

C

Cave Dweller

Don't know why Liebenberg is in there did not see it but I replaced him with Moore like 2 times lol

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
Chiefs have benched Taumalolo this weekend! Also, anyone who has Duck duck goose might want to either bench or drop him, as he is injured.

PierreA

Frank Row (1)
Hi all,
I'm new to this forum. Great source of info for Fantasy SuperRugby. Just a heads up to all...both Kerr-Barlow & Taumalolo will be starting from the bench this weekend! I wish Crusaders would get a move on and name their teams already...damn!

N

nevermachine

Hi all,
I'm new to this forum. Great source of info for Fantasy SuperRugby. Just a heads up to all...both Kerr-Barlow & Taumalolo will be starting from the bench this weekend! I wish Crusaders would get a move on and name their teams already...damn!

Welcome boet!

Its not just a great source, for me its the only source, its an awesome forum! Its unique because its well run and well moderated :) And some of these guys are fantasy rugby geniusesnesses! o_O

Sorry if my nose when up anyones bum there! :eek:

Joe Mac

Arch Winning (36)
Man this week is tough! I have had to make some tough decisions because of all the top players who are not playing... This is my team with one more transfer still in the bag;
fantasy.png

At this stage I am thinking about using my last sub to put in a new Hooker... I have 480k in the bank (once I sub out Liebenberg) which is enough for any hooker... Either that or I will swap out Goosen for Cruden. Thoughts?

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
At this stage I am thinking about using my last sub to put in a new Hooker... I have 480k in the bank (once I sub out Liebenberg) which is enough for any hooker... Either that or I will swap out Goosen for Cruden. Thoughts?

I would sway Goosen out for Cruden. Reports are that Goosen is out for the season so you may as well do it now as next week.

I know you are not talking about me there. Must be that damn SFR......

Welcome PierreA, you will soon find out that you shouldn't pick the same team as me if you want to win. :)

PierreA - Just don't tell Baron your whole team. He goes and selects your captain, who has been raking in the points for weeks, and they get injured or have an absolute shocker.

So where are you in the standings now Baron? I have moved into 12th in the GAGR league. A fact of which I am very proud. :)

Have 2 transfers unallocated. Force, Saders and Clan need to name their teams NOW!!!

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
Well here we go. Just a few little shuffles to try and get my backs performing to the level of the forwards. (I knoe it is difficult but every one has to pull their weight in a team.)

Baron look away now. ;)

Fantsay.JPG

Edit - Have just flicked Taumalolo to the bench for Faumuina.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member

I actually disagree with SFR, reckon you need a new hooker. Visagie is one of the most useless players I have ever seen. He doesn't make mistakes, just does next to nothing every week despite getting plenty of game time. Check his stats if you don't believe me.

The difference between him and say Moore could be 30-40 points. I'd suggest that is greater than the difference between Cruden and Ellison (if you were to sub him out).

A

AlexH

Well here we go. Just a few little shuffles to try and get my backs performing to the level of the forwards. (I knoe it is difficult but every one has to pull their weight in a team.)

Baron look away now. ;)

View attachment 2306

Messam is not playing.

Joe Mac

Arch Winning (36)

Baron look away now. ;)

View attachment 2306

Brodie Retallick, Messam and Taumaulolo are not playing this week matey

Status
Not open for further replies.