• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

G&GR Fantasy Rugby Competition 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I had a comparatively good week and jumped about 11 places in the GAGR league to 31st.

Only 21 points behind BaaBaa now. I'm coming for you!

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
I swear I fixed my bench up, but when I logged back in both Connie and Pocock were sitting on the bench. Pocock wasn't too bad - Marcell scored around the same points as him, but freaking Crocket had a shocker. Came on at 60 minutes and promptly got a yellow card, eventually netting me -6! With Connie's 32 that's a 38 point fuckup.

Some goodnews though, I'm glad I've kept faith in Cliffy cause he's on fire

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
I had a comparatively good week and jumped about 11 places in the GAGR league to 31st.

Only 21 points behind BaaBaa now. I'm coming for you!

Haha keep dreaming. I am slowly but surely climbing the ladder, it's a marathon not a sprint!

Not the greatest weekend but was saved somewhat by having Cruden as captain.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
At least a screenshot posted on the site with a claim that we are better than everyone else would suffice.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Also worth mentioning we have assumed our rightful role at the top of the 'League of leagues'. Well done to the guys at the top for making that happen.
Where do they bury the league of leagues? I spent ages looking for that..

C

Cave Dweller

Won my cup match and are no 280 on the log

Here is the overall Dream Team
fantasy.jpg

C

Cave Dweller

Whoever have Dagg, Franks and Read in their team they are on the bench this weekend.

7 Kiwis, 5 Aussies and just the 3 Saffas in the dream team.
You can take Lille out I think. But interesting the two leaders both got injured a week after each other.

Wonder if Red Baron made them Captain

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Whoever have Dagg, Franks and Read in their team they are on the bench this weekend.

Got two of them, Dagg and Read, plus Lilo, to either replace or bench, so cutting it a bit fine with transfers esp as I have 3 Chiefs in it as well with their bye next week...also have suspended Luke Jones on the bench.

Was then sorely tempted to use the wild card but now decided to hold onto it til at least first week after the mid season Tests with potential for injuries from playing in them causing havoc with many teams...

A

AlexH

Got two of them, Dagg and Read, plus Lilo, to either replace or bench, so cutting it a bit fine with transfers esp as I have 3 Chiefs in it as well with their bye next week...also have suspended Luke Jones on the bench.

Was then sorely tempted to use the wild card but now decided to hold onto it til at least first week after the mid season Tests with potential for injuries from playing in them causing havoc with many teams...

You have more self-control than I, good Sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.